Good stuff that happened today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well,the sun came out today.
My cat sitting on my lap.
I have a roof over my head.
I have my physical health.

I loved seeing all the sparkling clean cars driving around in the dirty slush. Ha ha! People and keeping their cars clean at this time of year. You must be crazy.

My car started right away even though I haven't driven it much in the past week and it's been very cold. That was a good thing because then I was able to take Spunky Butt (a cat) to the vet to be neutered and get shots. Which was a very good thing because he was getting to be a VERY horny little guy and was driving the rest of the cats nuts. :yes:

And I managed to find the vet clinic without getting lost (well, I did miss it the first time around, but then found it right away), as I am usually hopeless at finding my way around in cities.

:)

The landlord got the heating fixed
No more freezing cold house when it's -8 outside :drool:

The ice has all melted now, no more fear of breaking my neck walking to college :drool:

It's Friday :happy: weekend!

Got my English coursework back today and my teacher told me it was "fantastic, a pleasure to read" he seemed to think the lessons weren't stretching me enough. It's nice to be doing well in something :wink:

Only 7 days until half term :drool:

My terrifying workload seems to slowly be getting smaller :happy: Finally.

:lol:

it's pissing down here. haven't seen rain like this since the 90s. Seriously. Though the sun is now emerging as I type.
:mad:

And I got some other good news which is a releif more than anything else.
:yay:

today is just an awesome day. there is no special reason why. it just is:D

I got to eat my once a month fast food today, and I chose Wendy's, I had forgotten about my Frosty, so I guess I'll have it tomorrow.
I faxed my best friend an award for "FRIEND OF THE MONTH".

I faxed my lover a cute Valentine.

I bought my boyf CENSO(RED) boxers.

Just bought my tickets to Maui....

I'm lovin life.

We have 12 inches of new snow on the ground, and it's still snowing; a total of 17 inches expected, and it's blowing and drifting.

Since the university did not see fit to call a snow recess this morning (idiots), I opted to take a day of vacation rather than risk going in and not being able to get back home.

The "powers that be" finally called a snow recess to begin at noon today, lasting until noon tomorrow.

We're getting a curry tonight :drool:
The end of this graphics project is in sight :happy: Finally.
We got the exam paper today, there are a few good questions :up: This might actually be fun....
I'm still in a good mood :wink:

I got offered an adjunct teaching position at my current school, which means that even if I don't find a job, I won't have to live in a cardboard box next school year :hyper:

I got a Valentine and a candy taped on the door of my apartment from my ex-girlfriend that I still have feelings for.

I'm listening to the first single from the new Feist album that comes out in May.

Coldplay is playing their first show in close to a year in Chile tonight, and they're supposed to be debuting new material. So I get to hear new Coldplay songs when the bootlegs come out.

And I finally talked to the beautiful girl I'd had my eye on in my American Lit class.

I guess Valentine's Day could have ended up worse.

Back
Top Bottom