Good Ol'Fashioned INTERVIEW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to stay up all night to wait for Santa, but I can't remember how old I was. I went to bed, then hid in my closet reading until I started hearing noises. I snuck out of my bedroom to see what was happening, and saw my parents filling the stockings. I remember being upset, but I'm sure they were good about telling me the truth.

Same question.

I never really believed in Santa or the Easter Bunny or anything like that. I grew up with the true meanings of the holidays. :wink:

What's your favorite non-U2 music video?

you mean there is something more than candy and presents:ohmy: ??:sad:

I like Pearl Jams "Jeremy" (eddie:combust: )

same

Hrrmmm I like Coldplay's "In My Place." Not so much the video as the song, though.

Do you ever get excited about random little things? (I had a little orange juice that came with a extendable straw. I proceeded to run around my church and show everyone I knew. :lmao: )

Absolutely! It's the small and random things in life that often make me the happiest.

If you were stranded on a deserted island, and could only bring 3 things with you, what would they be, and why?

Jesus, Simon Cowell (I must agree with RavenBlue) and Bono

That's like the perfect vacation, I swear...

What instrument would you want to play if you could suddenly have the ability to play it perfectly?

Drooms :D I would have something to talk about when/if I ever meet Larry.....if I couldn't play, I would just stand there :drool: ing :)

How many times do you hit the snooze button in the morning?

Hmmm I have a lot, but Jaws is definitely up there. I'm terrified of that movie...among many others...

How much are you like your best friend(s)?

Uhh well, it depends on which person. My friend Luke and I have similar music taste and hobbies. My friend Mike and I seem very different on the outside but actually have a lot in common. And my friend Brittney and I are almost the exact same person. :lol:

What's one thing you would like to accomplish today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom