Good Looks VS Good Body

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by candyfloss:
I think a great body says more about a person than a great face. A person can work out and get a great body, but you can't do much if you don't have a great face. But to answer the question, I'd take the body over the face.

ditto

Not only will it be interesting to see the breakdown along male/female lines but I think the different answers based on different backgrounds will be interesting too...

My old flatmate is a Canadian woman who has lived in England for the past 8 years. She claims that North American guys go more for face whereas the body is definitely more important for English guys...I hate to stereotype but I have to agree with her, based on my experience!

the face is what you see first unless you are 3 ft tall, so I would say this makes an immediate impression, and this is what you look at when you talk to someone or whatever, yeah, we all like nice breasts and a sweet ass, but I think it comes down to face and legs, I mean for christ sake, if a girl wears a skirt it's almost impossible not to keep checking out her legs, and you can get away with this unlike looking at the ass or breasts all the time, and so the real question is stockings or no stockings, and if you answered "stockings," then what flavour stockings??? boots?? heels??? (there are 7 days in a week ladies, don't be shy!!!)

You're right - it is a superficial topic. Next please.

------------------
You know some songs sound like ones by Frank Sinatra
But there's no place like... NOO YAWK

While someone's body may be what catches your eye to begin with,I have to say that face would be it for me, because when you think about it- this is what you're looking at the majority of the time. Personally, someone eyes are the first I notice. While it doesnt hurt for someone to have a nice body, I prefer men who are a little rough around the edges...
biggrin.gif
While there needs to be some level of attraction, there is just so much more to a relationship then how someone looks!

------------------
Behind closed doors and under stars
It doesn't matter where you are
Collecting jewels that catch your eye
Don't let a soulmate pass you by

hmmm...i guess i'd say face, agreeing with this...
Originally posted by Danospano:
People can sculpt their bodies into a sexy mold, but their face will never change.

ooh and...

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
I guess this is not a fun thread if you're blind

hehe...my brother-in-law can vouch for this!
whoops! *runs away*

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room, it's sharp and it's clear but nothing at all like the moon...
ME! all day, every day!
"...a poptart in pants..." -- elizabeth

hmmm I'd probably say face too, definitely actually, though its not the most important thing overall, I think i could live with an ok body, even a not so good body, but I dont have to worry cos my baby is perfect in both aspects
smile.gif

------------------
look at the moon t-t-t-t-t when a horse runs through dark waters then the pig has no legs.

?*~darkcloud~*?

face.

faces are nice. because yeah you see them most of the time. bodies are very nice too. but i choose face.

Back
Top Bottom