Goobies, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to listen ot that verions of SBSagain, I thought I was imaging that Come on Eileen, but it's REALLY there

That's amazing, I can't believe we don't have it noted on U2gigs. I'm downloading the track now.

ahhaaaaaaa
I saw you lying in the arms of a powet
ahhhhhhhh
I heard a tale you something tantelizing
whattaday dknow whaddayak now

I oculd not excape
Down on the floor
know hwat it means to me
Coudln't wait for a chance
to wlak aout the door

etc, it's just going to get worse tyipng from there on out, I shoud stop, but Ifucking love this song

which version?!?!?!

Vertigo bell center , i'm not sure which night cause there' sa typo in my albu mtitle but I tink November 28th, same nigth a the edge is from the future speech, and when they please Love Will Tear Us Apart with Arcade Fire

I even checked the iTunes store, but The Sky Moves Sideways is an incomplete album on there.

Bah! Music.

Wow, that really is desperation! I didn't even think of iTunes, but I used all my vouchers, and I don't want to pay my own money for tracks I can't do what I want with.

Vertigo bell center , i'm not sure which night cause there' sa typo in my albu mtitle but I tink November 28th, same nigth a the edge is from the future speech, and when they please Love Will Tear Us Apart with Arcade Fire

LWTUA was on 28 November 2005.

Bono did the speech about Edge being from the future at a lot of shows. That was the very last Miracle Drug, though.

LWTUA was on 28 November 2005.

Bono did the speech about Edge being from the future at a lot of shows. That was the very last Miracle Drug, though.

Oh really? that's the only time I've ever heard it, but I don't have many vertigo bootlegs..only liek...one and I only downloaded it for LWTUA

Wow, that really is desperation! I didn't even think of iTunes, but I used all my vouchers, and I don't want to pay my own money for tracks I can't do what I want with.

I was generally looking just to double check track order, but when they wouldn't import I thought of buying the tracks, until they weren't there.

I don't mind so much, because my music goes between my computer, my iPod and my computer......not much to do with it.

I even checked the iTunes store, but The Sky Moves Sideways is an incomplete album on there.

Bah! Music.

The problem is that TSMS has been issued multiple times. The original UK edition lacked Stars Die, but after it caught on as a minor success on independent radio, it was included in the US edition of TSMS. Then in 2004, the album was remastered and re-released in a 2 CD edition, which is the definitive version - it has pretty much all the material from that era that you need to hear. There is a 40:07 version of Moonloop, but ... I've listened to it approximately twice.

so when did nonprems get pm privleges?

Not long after the forum upgrade. And being 45ed is a thing of the past too; it's now 15ed for everyone.

Also, I see you're on the verge of 12,000.

You are a PT nerd?

Not that much of one. I don't post much on the PT Forums, for instance. I don't want to. The two bands whose online communities I have gotten involved with, I don't like any more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom