Going to the chapel............Nicole & Keith!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly so high!

Refugee
and we're going to get maaaaaried..........tomorrow:hyper: :hug:
nicolekeith.jpg

Has anyone ever seen the Playgirl photos of Keith? I saw them online a couple of weeks ago, nice :up: :wink:

Congrats Keith and Nicole, I hope we can see a pic of her dress

Yes, indeed, best wishes......Nicole likes Nashville I hear..{not really your tinsel-town}...but nonetheless.....I'm sure she will have a lovely gown.....:)

2506_kidman3_a.jpg

I tried to make the pic extra big, but alas no success!!! She looks so beautiful:cute:
Church bells rang today to mark the ceremony at 6:45pm at a Catholic Chuch in Manly!!!

Raise your glasses to the happy couple!!!!
drinkpals.gif

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
Has anyone ever seen the Playgirl photos of Keith? I saw them online a couple of weeks ago, nice :up: :wink:

Congrats Keith and Nicole, I hope we can see a pic of her dress

:drool:

but i do prefer the ones when he is dressed...........I like the idea of undressing him myself with my own eyes!!
keith.jpg
Like this one.........:drool:

She looked gorgeous, I love that photo

Church bells rang to mark Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman's own special love story when she married country music singer Keith Urban in a traditional Catholic ceremony at a cliff-top chapel in Sydney on Sunday.

Police and private security guards held back hundreds of well-wishers and international media as Kidman arrived for the twilight ceremony at a sandstone chapel set on a sprawling estate overlooking Sydney Harbor and the Pacific Ocean.

Kidman beamed and waved as she arrived in a convoy of cream Rolls Royce wedding cars just before 5:30 p.m. (0730 GMT).

Church bells pealed across the estate about an hour later, with local media reporting the ceremony had been completed. Calls to Kidman's publicists seeking confirmation were not immediately returned.

Kidman, 39, wore an elegant ivory-colored dress, reportedly designed by French fashion house Balenciaga, and sheer veil and carried a simple posy of white roses.

Helicopters buzzed overhead as Kidman drove from her ritzy Sydney harborside home. Well-wishers and photographers got within arms-reach of her car as she arrived for the wedding.

Australian television reported that Kidman's friends, Oscar winner Russell Crowe and Broadway and film star Hugh Jackman, were among the guests.

Jackman, set to star beside Kidman in an upcoming World War Two movie directed by Baz Luhrmann, was to sing at the service and a string quartet also played.

"It's a very special love story," Luhrmann, who directed Kidman in the Oscar-winning movie "Moulin Rouge," said of the wedding.

Kidman was given away by her father Antony, a prominent Sydney psychologist. Her sister Antonia, 13-year-old daughter Isabella and niece Lucia were in the bridal party and her 11-year-old son Connor was an usher.

Songwriter and former Crowded House singer Neil Finn was also among guests and was reportedly to sing at the reception, to be held in a white marquee built off the Gothic-style central building in the former seminary.

Media have speculated that Grammy-winner Urban, who arrived more inconspicuously in a blue four-wheel drive vehicle, would serenade Kidman with his hit "I Want to Be Your Everything."

Kidman's friend, "King Kong" star Naomi Watts, also traveled to Sydney for the wedding.

Other guests, sworn to secrecy in the days leading up to the ceremony, were ferried in a convoy of buses from a luxury city hotel to the Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel.

Kidman, who won a Academy Award for her role in the 2002 film "The Hours," had a very public divorce from actor Tom Cruise in 2001, ending a 10-year marriage. They have remained friends, sharing custody of their two adopted children.

Father Paul Coleman, a Jesuit priest who was to perform the ceremony, has said Kidman, 39, and Urban, 38, have a "mature love" which has impressed him.

Coleman said he had told them to "make time for each other, do romantic things together and never part without kissing."

2006_06_25t070118_300x450_us_kidman.jpg

fly so high! said:
Awwwwww............thanks for the piccy's Mrs Springsteen.....they are awsome!!!!!
God,I love weddings!!!!!!

Yes thank you so much for posting them! :). They look so happy together and Nicole's dress is very pretty.

Oh and Fly I have to agree I love weddings too :cute:

2706URBAN_narrowweb__300x322,0.jpg

The newlyweds kept a low-profile Monday, emerging only to have lunch with family at a luxury waterfront hotel

NICOLE Kidman's Sunday night wedding was a musical affair. Hugh Jackman sang Peter Allen's Tenterfield Saddler, Crowded House's Neil Finn played Fall At Your Feet and her new husband, country singer Keith Urban, serenaded his bride with one of his own songs, Memories Of Us.

Kidman reportedly cried as she listened, and she was not alone, with guests also becoming caught up in the moment.

Russell Crowe and wife Danielle Spencer, Rupert Murdoch and Wendi Deng, Lachlan and Sarah Murdoch, Baz Luhrmann, Naomi Watts and Jessica Rowe were among the guests.

(sorry if that last part has already been posted)

Finally, she is with someone normal :up:

I read poor Katie is starting to crack already, today. Didn't take long, and as I predicted, it's suspected post-natal depression.
:tsk:

Angela Harlem said:
Finally, she is with someone normal :up:

I read poor Katie is starting to crack already, today. Didn't take long, and as I predicted, it's suspected post-natal depression.
:tsk:

That's sad.....poor girl??? She sure did not get her Topgun...hey!

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm happy for the both of them, but she seriously needs to lay off the botox. :no:

You ain't kidding. She looks terrible. Seriously, her face scares the hell out of me.

nkidmanpowder.jpg

nicole.jpg

And people say Tom Cruise is the one who is fucked up...

Last edited:
fly so high! said:
^ And this is coming from someone that refers to themselves as............SLAPNUTZ..............laugh:........you do deserve to have your nuts slapped!
Hey, it could be worse. I could inject my nuts with botox...

Back
Top Bottom