Going To See Radiohead In Philly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing: :hyper: :D

going to see Radiohead at the Tower Theater tomorrow nite!! Got great seats on the floor too...

just wanted to share my overwhelming joy!:wink:

anyone else going?

going tonite... haven't seen them yet..

this will be my 3rd time seeing them.. THEY ARE AMAZING LIVE! you are in for a mindblowing experience.

These small intimate venues are gonna be great..

I will post here when I get back from the show this weekend...

I saw them at a large outdoor venue in Montreal a couple years ago... I've seen the awesomeness that is Radiohead live.

I cannot wait to see this small venue show... most anticipated show ever....

I found myself at work in Philly yesterday, and realized they were playing.

After an 18 hour day, I went back to the hote to take a nap to freshin' up for the show...and woke up at 9:45p. Oh well.

I am seeing them in 18 days in Chicago!

how was the show?

you got robbed a song since they only played 22 (21 if you don't count spooks)

really cool to end with idioteque though, and they played let down

zoney! said:
I found myself at work in Philly yesterday, and realized they were playing.

After an 18 hour day, I went back to the hote to take a nap to freshin' up for the show...and woke up at 9:45p. Oh well.

I am seeing them in 18 days in Chicago!

Zoney!

Where you been? Haven't seen you around the board in a while. Are you saying you had a ticket and overslept!!?? Shame if that's the case. Well, you've always got Chicago. Please give us a full show report.

WHAT AN AMAZING SHOW!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG..!

Great setlist! Band was so into it! Hot as hell in there but danced my ass off! I was about 20 rows back but moved up at least 15 rows due to the non-existent security or lack there of.. To my benefit of course.
Anyone thinking of going to one of these small venue shows GO!! You just can't miss it!

Wish I could go to more shows..but guess will have to wait till next year when the new album comes out and the tour too.

**side note... came out of the show and it was raining so hard...I mean hard, like niagra falls... we were soaked big time by the time we got the car..

Zootlesque said:
Glad you enjoyed it! :D

I'm seeing them Jun 14th at MSG, NYC. :combust:

First time?

You are gonna be blown away! These intimate shows give off so much energy...band is so into it. Especially Thom he was feeding off the energy of the crowd...

One thing though that I forgot to mention...they didn't do Karma Police...I was surprised and a little disappointed.. cuz the nite before they ended with Karma Police.

Here is the setlist from last nite..

01 There There
02 Lucky
03 15 Step
04 Arpeggi
05 Kid A
06 Dollars and Cents
07 The National Anthem
08 Nude
09 Go Slowly
10 Paranoid Android
11 Spooks
12 The Gloaming
13 Bodysnatchers
14 4 Minute Warning
15 The Bends [Jonny & Ed share a mic]
16 Everything in its Right Place ['After the Gold Rush' intro by Thom]
17 How to Disappear Completely

Encore 1:
18 I Might Be Wrong
19 House of Cards
20 Black Star
21 Let Down

Encore 2:
22 Idioteque

oh man I would love to see them again (damn work thing:mad:).wish I could see them in NYC... enjoy! Come back here and fill me in on how the show was!:wink:

yeah, first time... :drool:

Oh man, the set list you posted looks great! There There opening and I Might Be Wrong encore :combust:

Zootlesque said:
yeah, first time... :drool:

Oh man, the set list you posted looks great! There There opening and I Might Be Wrong encore :combust:

I highly recommend checking out the message boards at greenplastic.com....good site (just like here)..:wink:

btw.. their new songs are great! 15 steps, 4 minute warning, bangers n mash, house of cards, arpeggi and nude and bodysnatchers..and that is just a few...

Last edited:
I was there at both Philly shows and they were freakin' incredible :drool:

And I recommend the ateaseweb.com message board. :madspit:

barlowdog said:

Zoney!

Where you been? Haven't seen you around the board in a while. Are you saying you had a ticket and overslept!!?? Shame if that's the case. Well, you've always got Chicago. Please give us a full show report.

Hey!

I am all moved now! I have been around here a little, but work has been a bit crazy.

I didn't have a ticket...I was going to chance finding a single ticket on the street. I will be back with a Chicago1 report!

Hope all is well in Cental PA!

U2Fanatic4ever said:

**side note... came out of the show and it was raining so hard...I mean hard, like niagra falls... we were soaked big time by the time we got the car..

THE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPS

Saturday won't come fast enough.

Let Down... OMG... Please let them play that, please please please.

Mr. MIKEphisto said:

THE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPSTHE RAINDROPS

Saturday won't come fast enough.

Let Down... OMG... Please let them play that, please please please.

OMG... :lmao: :lmao: :lol:

I hope they play it for you.. it was awesome live.. did you see last nite's setlist from Boston...
Check this out:

Bank of America Pavillion - Boston, MA USA
June 5, 2006 with Willy Mason

radiohead took the stage at 9:03pm

01 Climbing Up The Walls "opening with cutw for the first time ever:drool: :ohmy:

02 Bangers 'n' Mash
03 15 Step
04 Morning Bell (holy crap!)
05 Kid A
06 Fake Plastic Trees (wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
07 Videotape
08 Bodysnatchers
09 Where I End And You Begin
10 Knives Out (ok..just is too much)
11 There There
12 Nude
13 Just
14 Spooks
15 Idioteque
16 House of Cards
17 Planet Telex

first encore.
18 Like Spinning Plates (OMG....)
19 Arpeggi
20 No Surprises
21 Everything In Its Right Place

2nd encore
22 The Tourist

I went to boston both nights....so brilliant.

like spinning plates - a way to just melt instantly. soooo good.

tourist was the perfect send off two amazing nights.

so wish i could have gotten tickets for any other city.

I was there for the first night in Boston, row H on the floor. It was a great show, would of loved to see them both nights but my job does not permit.

I saw them in Copenhagen! I was amongst the first people ever to hear the new songs live!

Very nice setlist there, although I miss 2+2=5 - we didn't get to hear it either :(

15 Step is incredibly emotional, House of Cards feels like reggae done the Radiohead way. Looks to be an awesome album.

God Part III said:
I saw them in Copenhagen! I was amongst the first people ever to hear the new songs live!

Very nice setlist there, although I miss 2+2=5 - we didn't get to hear it either :(

15 Step is incredibly emotional, House of Cards feels like reggae done the Radiohead way. Looks to be an awesome album.

totally agree with ya!! :yes:
I have the boot for copenhagen! It is a great show of course! I just love 15 Step live...Thom gets so into it dancing like a fool up there.. or course so was I. That and Idioteque have me dancing like crazy! House of Cards is great too! I love 4 minute warning and Bodysnatchers!
GAwd, I wish they would get a record label and release this album it is going to be friggin amazing..!!:drool:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

17 Planet Telex

first encore.
18 Like Spinning Plates (OMG....)

[/B]

OMG! "Like Spinning Plates" and "Planet Telex". F$#* Yeah! That would be SOOO awesome!

I'm going to see them on the 30th at the L.A. Greek Theatre. Oh, I hope they play these!

I've heard "Planet Telex" when I went to The Bends tour, but that was soooo long ago. And I haven't seen Radiohead since the OK Computer tour.

I am SO excited! I can't wait to hear what beauties they're going to serve up!

Come on 30th! Come on 30th!

FitzChivalry said:

OMG! "Like Spinning Plates" and "Planet Telex". F$#* Yeah! That would be SOOO awesome!

I'm going to see them on the 30th at the L.A. Greek Theatre. Oh, I hope they play these!

I've heard "Planet Telex" when I went to The Bends tour, but that was soooo long ago. And I haven't seen Radiohead since the OK Computer tour.

I am SO excited! I can't wait to hear what beauties they're going to serve up!

Come on 30th! Come on 30th!

they did Planet Telex at these shows so far...

KB Hall - Copenhagen, Denmark
May 6, 2006 with Willy Mason

Everything In Its Right Place
Planet Telex
Bangers 'N' Mash
Open Pick
Karma Police
Black Star
Nude
15 Step
Street Spirit (Fade Out)
A Wolf At The Door
The Bends
4 Minute Warning
Pyramid Song
House Of Cards
Idioteque
Spooks
There There

Encore:
Bodysnatchers
You And Whose Army
Let Down
Paranoid Android

2. Encore:
Lucky

and here:
KB Hall - Copenhagen, Denmark
May 7, 2006 with Willy Mason

Everything In Its Right Place
National Anthem
15 Step
Exit Music
2+2=5
Bangers & Mash
Nude
How to Disappear Completely
I Might Be Wrong
Black Star
Morning Bell
Arpeggi
Fake Plastic Trees
Spooks
Idioteque
Bodysnatchers
There There

First Encore:
House of Cards
Let Down
Planet Telex
Karma Police

Second Encore:
The Bends

and here:

Empress Ballroom - Blackpool, England
May 12, 2006 with Willy Mason

1. The National Anthem
2. 2+2=5
3. Bangers 'N' Mash
4. Lucky
5. Airbag
6. Bodysnatchers
7. 15 Step
8. Exit Music (For A Film)
9. Paranoid Android
10. Nude
11. Arpeggi
12. My Iron Lung
13. Where I End And You Begin
14. Climbing Up The Walls
15. How To Disappear Completely
16. Idioteque
17. There There

-Encore-

18. Planet Telex
19. House Of Cards
20. Black Star
21. Everything In Its Right Place

-Encore2-

22. The Tourist

and here:

Civic - Wolverhampton, England
May 16, 2006 with Willy Mason

01 You And Whose Army?
02 The National Anthem
03 2+2=5
04 Open Pick
05 15 Step
06 Exit Music
07 Morning Bell
08 Arpeggi
09 Pyramid Song
10 Street Spirit
11 Karma Police
12 Myxamatosis
13 Go Slowly
14 Spooks
15 Idioteque
16 Bodysnatchers
17 Everything in its right place
18 Airbag
19 House of Cards
20 Lucky
21 Planet Telex

22 There There

and here:

Hammersmith Apollo - London, England
May 18, 2006 with Willy Mason

01 Videotape
02 The National Anthem
03 2+2=5
04 Lucky
05 15 Step
06 Morning Bell
07 I Might Be Wrong
08 Nude
09 How To Disappear Completely
10 Airbag
11 Karma Police
12 House Of Cards
13 Arpeggi
14 My Iron Lung
15 Idioteque
16 Bodysnatchers
17 There There

Encore 1:

18 Bangers N Mash
19 Pyramid Song
20 Let Down
21 Planet Telex

Encore 2:

22 I Want None Of This
23 Everything in its right place

and here:

Bank of America Pavillion - Boston, MA USA
June 5, 2006 with Willy Mason

01 Climbing Up The Walls "opening with cutw for the first time ever

02 Bangers 'n' Mash
03 15 Step
04 Morning Bell
05 Kid A
06 Fake Plastic Trees
07 Videotape
08 Bodysnatchers
09 Where I End And You Begin
10 Knives Out
11 There There
12 Nude
13 Just
14 Spooks
15 Idioteque
16 House of Cards
17 Planet Telex

first encore.
18 Like Spinning Plates
19 Arpeggi
20 No Surprises
21 Everything In Its Right Place

2nd encore
22 The Tourist

phew!.. that was a few shows...lol

btw.. I have the boot for May 6th and Planet Telex sounds great!.. I love that song...wish they had played it in Philly 2. :sad:

you can see setlists, reviews here: http://www.greenplastic.com/gigography/index.php?year=2006

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom