Goat Island, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in my life. I'd like to marry the fucker that made it. :love:

I like how it works, even if it is an ugly Comeng! :up:

Not bad. Haven't felt good most of the day, though. Thinking I'll be in for an early night.

Serena and Serena, sitting in a tree ...

If I dig up a photo of a more attractive train, then it might be a good idea to remake the signature at a later date. As it stands, I intend to keep this one for some time.

Serena and Serena, sitting in a tree ...

If I dig up a photo of a more attractive train, then it might be a good idea to remake the signature at a later date. As it stands, I intend to keep this one for some time.
Aren't they just the cutest? :cute:

Of course, just let me know when/if you ever decide you want it remade.

I tend to avoid that place for the most part. I don't see the point, much of the time!

I was just thinking all this about FYM. Why do I go in there? To see a thread on the tragic death of a beautiful little 8 year old boy, who accidentally shot himself WITH AN AUTOMATIC WEAPON? What the fuck do you say to this? Is THIS an OK, albeit tragic, trade-off for pro gun proponents? Because, if it isn't... Welcome to my view on guns.

:sad:

I was just thinking all this about FYM. Why do I go in there? To see a thread on the tragic death of a beautiful little 8 year old boy, who accidentally shot himself WITH AN AUTOMATIC WEAPON? What the fuck do you say to this? Is THIS an OK, albeit tragic, trade-off for pro gun proponents? Because, if it isn't... Welcome to my view on guns.

:sad:

:sad: That's just awful.

See you later. :wave:

Well, this is lulz: LIVENEWS.com.au > Entertainment > "Smashed" James Blunt kicked me to the curb: 19-year-old

Blunt, the woman, the article itself ... lulz all round.

F_0_kate_costello_blunt.jpg

Is all that needs to be said.

I'd kick it to the curb.

In other news, I've decided RYM's "unpopular musical opinions" thread totally needs to be brought to EYKIW with a U2-specific focus.

I kind of like U2, to be honest. Count me out on any bashing that may be done. :shrug:

Blunty is already pretty notorious for his rock and roll lifestyle. Ignoring the fact that absolutely nothing on earth has ever sounded quite as ridiculous as his voice, he's a real badass. I read an interview in the latest Uncut where he gets the gist that the guy's just interviewing him to showcase him as some pop snob and so Blunt just full burns him before the interview is over.

Blunty 578. Uncut 0.

It's OK for you to be mad Russell and Gill. Please, use me as your sponge pad to direct your invective. Id be angry too if I discovered myself rushing to James Blunt's defence. The simple fact is, no amount of muckracking in the world could compare to the insipid, beige meanderings of Blunt's "Wise Men" which has invariably lead to countless comas, the US stockmarket crash, ballooning petrol prices and the upcoming Apocalypse. Thankyou, Jesse

:lmao:

Actually, I was just playing my guitar. Exit and Bullet The Blue Sky, to be precise.

Yes. I have actually picked up my guitar again. Tomorrow will surely bring the Apocalypse.

You need to get into B&C.

1. You need to vote in the DI finals.

2. You need to check out the awesome new time-waster I just came up with. I'm so very creative at this time of night.

1. I know. I was thinking of listening to both lists tonight before I vote, though I'm pretty sure already that I'll be voting for you.

2. Righto, on my way.

I have a pretty comfortable lead right now, but I could definitely use your vote. Weird shit can happen when there's an extra 24 hours allotted.

I have a pretty comfortable lead right now, but I could definitely use your vote. Weird shit can happen when there's an extra 24 hours allotted.

That's for sure.

You know, I forgot how much I enjoy playing guitar. Shame I've lost pretty much all my speed over the last three or four years. Some of this sounds agonisingly too slow.

... I totally needed another way to procrastinate heading into exams.

I'm not exactly a speedy guitarist. It's not my style, really. This made recording the death metal parody a challenge, to say the least. But I managed.

See, I'm so slow right now that even Bono could probably outdo me. Lovetown Bono, at least. When he did more with the guitar than just wear it.

Perhaps I'm under-rating myself. We'll see what happens when I get together with Ali and hopefully U-Wen to play a few songs.

What brand/model of guitar do you use? I have a boring but functional Peavey acoustic, and this, umm, $800 50th anniversary Standard Fender Strat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom