Goat Island, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok now tomorrow i am taking the kids to an indoor water park with a hot dutch guy along to help out. so i am trying on all my bathing suits.

Oh, not a whole lot. I'm on my last day of break before getting started on a giant stack of essays. You?

I'm about to head off to some exam revision thing at uni for a course I've pretty much ignored all semester. I think I'd prefer your pile of essays. At least that's a known quantity.

Damn, better make a move if I don't want to miss my tram ... :wave:

I see nothing happened in my absence. How fucking weird to get home at 11:40am, rather than wake up then ...

Ashley, salutations and greetings to you.

How typical of me. I went to EYKIW, looking to get stuck into debates in a thread or two, and instead I get bogged down in the thread about ideal setlists ...

I love your sig. :wink:

How goes it?

Bet you'd never seen it before. :wink:

Do wish I'd had a better side-on photo of a train than an ugly Comeng, but it works well in the signature.

I'm not too bad, just killing time before heading back to uni this afternoon. Yourself?

Bet you'd never seen it before. :wink:

Do wish I'd had a better side-on photo of a train than an ugly Comeng, but it works well in the signature.

I'm not too bad, just killing time before heading back to uni this afternoon. Yourself?

Never in my life. I'd like to marry the fucker that made it. :love:

I like how it works, even if it is an ugly Comeng! :up:

Not bad. Haven't felt good most of the day, though. Thinking I'll be in for an early night.

awesomely awesome. knocking off some more work, then having grilled snags and chips drowning in gravy for lunch. it's the best gravy. fat free, salt free, gluten free, etc free. and it tastes just perfect.

what were we talkign about again?

oh, and you're not well again? i hope you're ok. you seem sick a lot these last couple of months.
:hug:

awesomely awesome. knocking off some more work, then having grilled snags and chips drowning in gravy for lunch. it's the best gravy. fat free, salt free, gluten free, etc free. and it tastes just perfect.

what were we talkign about again?

oh, and you're not well again? i hope you're ok. you seem sick a lot these last couple of months.
:hug:
You're making me hungry. :drool:

Oh, I'll be quite alright. It's just the thrills of being a woman! :hug:

Afternoon, Anna and Ian.

Why do I get into discussions on EYKIW? It always goes the same way. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom