Glad I'm a girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
I would hate to be a man.

I am a girl. That means I pee sitting down and can have a nice rest. Men cannot blame their bad moods on menstrual cycles and will never know the joys (I'm serious, these are daily occurring miracles, people) dealing with being pregnant and then going through the hell that is labor which rewards you with your precious baby.

Plus, how do men deal with other crap?

For instance, men have to wear condoms and ties, buy a large car to make up for their penis complexes, ask the lady out even if they are shit scared of rejection and shave virtually every single day! That's gotta suck. Especially daily shaving and wearing a tie. How the hell is that comfortable?

Girls don't have to deal with this crap. Boy, I really feel sorry for men

Being a boy must suck.
Only being able to use the brain between the legs and not the one above the shoulders must be quite difficult. ;)

Having to constantly reassure self conscious women about their physical appearance.

Having that akward moment in public restrooms where they try to sneak a peek at other guys' junk as a form of comparasion.

Not being able to show any sort of emotion unless they are in some sort of sports uniform. I know I wouldn't want to wear bulky shoulder pads and knee pads to tell someone I think they're an okay person.

myusernamehere said:
Being a boy must suck.
Only being able to use the brain between the legs and not the one above the shoulders must be quite difficult. ;)

Having to constantly reassure self conscious women about their physical appearance.

Having that akward moment in public restrooms where they try to sneak a peek at other guys' junk as a form of comparasion.

Not being able to show any sort of emotion unless they are in some sort of sports uniform. I know I wouldn't want to wear bulky shoulder pads and knee pads to tell someone I think they're an okay person.

hey, there is a CODE, ok? in public restrooms, you DONT look. itd be against the CODE. and it'd be pretty weird. lets just drop it :|

:wink:

yeah...it really sucks being a man...I wish I was allowed to sit down to pee...:eyebrow:

I would't want to be a guy. Just the thought of a pepe and balls stuck dangling between my legs forever... :barf: How would I ever do gymnastics or ride my bike?

Things I'm infinitely thankful I'll never having to deal with:

- the *unwanted* erections
- shaving your face everyday
- having a voice change
- wet dreams
- chafing
- having to wear so much under your pants (if your a boxers or boxer-briefs guy)
- having to care if your muscles aren't big enough, or if your chest is too hairy or not hairy enough....

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I would't want to be a guy. Just the thought of a pepe and balls stuck dangling between my legs forever... :barf: How would I ever do gymnastics or ride my bike?

Things I'm infinitely thankful I'll never having to deal with:

- having a voice change
- wet dreams
- chafing
- having to wear so much under your pants (if your a boxers or boxer-briefs guy)
- having to care if your muscles aren't big enough, or if your chest is too hairy or not hairy enough....

:laugh: :laugh:

1. There is no such thing as an "unwanted" erection. That is a lie propogated by the conservative media.....
2. Shaving sucks ass, but if you are charming enough you can keep the beard for a few days at a time
3. What voice change (he said in his best Michael Jackson voice)
4. Wet dreams are great - the one thing you wish you could keep from your teenage years.
5. Chafing - GOLDBOND MEDICATED POWDER - makes your nuts feel like they're always on a Carribean beach
6. Commando
7. What?

I wish I think like you people... but sometimes i hate to be a girl. I'm affraid of getting pregnant, affraid of being a mom, I feel sick when i watch tv programs about pregnant women and maternity hospitals and that stuff. and I have to take the pill cuz my periods hurt a lot and I can't even go to work on those days. I hate when unknown people look at my boobs and when they are swollen and hurt. I hate when some teacher say that women aren't good designers, that women are not creative and they can't draw, so we will never be taken seriously. I don't like to go to the gyn. I wish i wouldn't have to wear makeup or heels...

and the list could go on... :(

If i were a guy.. maybe my dad would teach me how to play soccer, maybe he wouldn't get angry when i cry, I would had a better relationship with him, he would be happier. I would be able to go out whenever I want to and my family wouldn't ask me to stay a virgin until i get married. It would be easier for me to get rid of my life.

but, trying to make an effort and think on positive things, I could find some good reasons to be a girl :):
* we look prettier playing soccer :D
* we have more options when we buy clothes, we don't have to wear pants for the rest of our lives. and we can't use nice shoes and cute accesories.
* although they are harder to get, we have better orgasms. that's the conclusion i've made after talking with some guys.
* Although I feel sick when i watch a woman in labour on tv, i have to recognize that we are blessed with the gift of live and it takes to be brave
*guys couldn't live without us :D. Just hear all the songs on the radio, about 95 % are about girls.
*Women still have the chance of making this a better world for everyone... guys have done enough, and let's be honest they haven't done the best job :wink:

Last edited:
Muggsy said:
I wish I think like you people... but sometimes i hate to be a girl. I'm affraid of getting pregnant, affraid of being a mom, I feel sick when i watch tv programs about pregnant women and maternity hospitals and that stuff. and I have to take the pill cuz my periods hurt a lot and I can't even go to work on those days. I hate when unknown people look at my boobs and when they are swollen and hurt. I hate when some teacher say that women aren't good designers, that women are not creative and they can't draw, so we will never be taken seriously. I don't like to go to the gyn. I wish i wouldn't have to wear makeup or heels...

and the list could go on... :(

If i were a guy.. maybe my dad would teach me how to play soccer, maybe he wouldn't get angry when i cry, I would had a better relationship with him, he would be happier. I would be able to go out whenever I want to and my family wouldn't ask me to stay a virgin until i get married. It would be easier for me to get rid of my life.

but, trying to make an effort and think on positive things, I could find some good reasons to be a girl :):
* we look prettier playing soccer :D
* we have more options when we buy clothes, we don't have to wear pants for the rest of our lives. and we can't use nice shoes and cute accesories.
* although they are harder to get, we have better orgasms. that's the conclusion i've made after talking with some guys.
* Although I feel sick when i watch a woman in labour on tv, i have to recognize that we are blessed with the gift of live and it takes to be brave
*guys couldn't live without us :D. Just hear all the songs on the radio, about 95 % are about girls.
*Women still have the chance of making this a better world for everyone... guys have done enough, and let's be honest they haven't done the best job :wink:

:hug: with all the medical advances in the world it is now possible to have a not so painful labor
although there are some people out there who think that for some reason we shouldnt take advantage of this and try and have it "naturally" ....
you can always have the epidural block on stand by babe-

and ive seen your little things ya made- those little characters and the scenes and they are amazing ------ your doing what alot of those naysayers wish they were

Last edited:
Angela Harlem said:

I am a girl. That means I pee sitting down and can have a nice rest.
I can pee standing or sitting, whichever I feel like doing at the time. I can aim 360 degrees on one axis and 180 on the other. :rockon:

Angela Harlem said:
For instance, men have to wear condoms and ties, buy a large car to make up for their penis complexes, ask the lady out even if they are shit scared of rejection and shave virtually every single day! That's gotta suck. Especially daily shaving and wearing a tie. How the hell is that comfortable?
Bleh, I hate wearing ties. The car thing I don't think is as common as many make it out to be. Asking the lady out...:angry: Call me crazy though, but I actually find shaving very refreshing. When I start to feel hair on my face I feel unclean. I suppose I could pull a Bono and let some stubble grow :slant:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
- having a voice change
- wet dreams
- chafing
1. Agree with others, no such thing as an unwanted one. Besides if you wear briefs those keep everything well contained. No one has to know...:evil:
2. See above.
3. Never had one...:ohmy:
4. :angry:
5. It's not so bad really. I've worn boxers and briefs, though I prefer briefs.
6. True...

Angela Harlem said:

I am a girl. That means I pee sitting down and can have a nice rest. Men cannot blame their bad moods on menstrual cycles and will never know the joys (I'm serious, these are daily occurring miracles, people) dealing with being pregnant and then going through the hell that is labor which rewards you with your precious baby.

Plus, how do men deal with other crap?

Girls don't have to deal with this crap. Boy, I really feel sorry
for men

I use a skateboard to commute.

nina.jpg

Re: Re: Glad I'm a girl

Techie2000 said:
I can pee standing or sitting, whichever I feel like doing at the time. I can aim 360 degrees on one axis and 180 on the other. :rockon:

umm...... you might not wanna go 360 deg. the whole way.

:wink:

Muggsy said:
What about shorts? They are vastly superior to pants! For the daring there is always the kilt...:crazy:

:kiss:

leave my manmember out of this. It has never done anything to you.

yet....

:kiss:

OKAY...that was WAY in(not)appropriate! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom