Girls, what are you craving RIGHT NOW?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I dunno if this is just a female thing or a foray thing, but I get cravings a lot and it drives my guy friends nuts (ooh, *yum*). In the past 3 hours, I have moved from craving honeydew melon to chocolate ice-cream to orange juice!

Anyone with a sweet/salty/sour tooth like me??
tongue.gif

p/s, I am not pregnant.
yarof

Lmao @ BV and trash can!! I was gonna say I crave U2 all the time,having a Larry craving at the moment
wink.gif

But um,yeah. I crave crushed ice, sunkist fruit gems,ice cream,travel(I go nuts whenever i hear a train whistle, see a plane take off,etc), and airshows!!!

its after 2pm and I havent eaten all day because everyone in my house is refusing to go do some shopping, myself included.

So Im craving just about anything right now.

I usually crave chocolate.
*Chocoholic stands up*

Johnny Swallow<--Interference's Most Modest Man
smile.gif

Pizza and peach snapple ice tea!! MAn, I'm hungry!!!

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

at the moment nothing because my stomach is so full I can't move

my common FOOD cravings are: BK whoppers (with cheese), chocolate...not Hersheys, orange juice (only in the morning), snow peas, fries, lemons (really do love em), raspberries, tomatoes (either with salt and pepper, mayo, or basil leaves and mozzarella cheese)
that's just a few..dont get me started on food hehe

I think it's a female thing foray!

Thanx manda...you went and mentioned lunch right after I was succesfully beating this chocolate fight I was having with the fridge.

I now need 2 minute noodles. I know they are bad, but I still crave them. I get strange ones, which make me fear the time I may have a baby. Things like processed chicken (I can only say this one cos I'm anonimous here, hehehe), cheezels, and barbeque flavoured chips too. Hell, I crave anything at anytime. 'Cept for maybe Johnny Swallow's of the world!!!

biggrin.gif

Nachos.

Really, really badly right now...

Dammit!!!! I want some freakin' nachos!!!! I haven't been asking for much lately!!! What does it take to get some stupid nachos around this place!!!!!!!!!!!

*Bonochick continues to freak out*

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

spicy Korean noodle soup :p~
rocky road ice-cream
raw salmon sashimi
fruit juice

foray

------------------
Isn't Love thy neighbour in the global village so inconvenient? GOD writes us these lines but we have to sing them. Take them to the top of the charts but its not what the radio is playing. Is it ? I know.

coconut,that's pretty temting now and ryvita crackers and pretzels!!anyone help me with that?

------------------
love like you've never been hurt,work like you don't need the money and dance like no on is watching

Right now I am craving chocolate. Cadbury Dairy Milk with almonds chocolate bar.
biggrin.gif

My other cravings include:
-Chocolate chip ice cream
-Caramel ice cream
-Movie nachos ( with the cheese and salsa)
-Salt and Vinegar chips
-Coca-Cola
-Pretzels

I guess that's enough..
smile.gif

Well I for one am going to go and rape a Krispy Kreme shop in a few minutes. I have only been there once in my life as i'm into all that healthy food stuff, but my friends mom used to work there and they gave me a coupon for a free dozen glazed doughnuts. Whoo hoo!

Right now I'm craving onion rings, but I also crave:

Skittles
Froot Loops
Pop-Tarts (not of the Adam Clayton variety!)
Bar-B-Q chips
Nachos

I have been craving POPEYES for the LONGEST time!!! I really should just satisfy this craving, I mean I have one right by my house.

I have been craving their biscuits and red beans and rice, to be specific. ohhhhhh... soooo good
smile.gif

ofcourse, I can only have liquids right now... hmph... I really could go for a Sonic slushie right about now then... Ocean Water slushi mmmmm has anyone else tried that? I know, I know, it sounds really gross, and above all salty, but it's not at all... salt isn't even in the mix
biggrin.gif
it's a blue slushie, really good.

Also, Checker's fries sound good. Those are the best fries ever.

And I'll have some Johnny Swallow on the side.

I just made myself hungry
biggrin.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Orange and mango with apple base juice.

foray

------------------
Now then, Dimitri. You know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the bomb. The bomb, Dimitri. The hydrogen bomb. Well now what happened is, one of our base commanders, he had a sort of, well he went a little funny in the head. You know. Just a little... funny. And uh, he went and did a silly thing. Well, I'll tell you what he did, he ordered his planes... to attack your country. Well let me finish, Dimitri. Let me finish, Dimitri. Well, listen, how do you think I feel about it?

Originally posted by Saracene:
I ALWAYS crave for chocolate. Any kind of chocolate: white, milk, dark, cheap, expensive, in whatever form and shape.

Darn it, now I'M craving it! *lol*
smile.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

oh hey!!!! LOL......no fraid not!!!!
biggrin.gif

now as much as I want to tie up the entire U2 and tickle under their arms with feather dusters before giving them a bondage session, there are five other men I REALLY want!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are all sexy sexy sexy......................yum yum

hell, I could have all ten men!!!!!!!!!!!

now THAT would be a challenge!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom