Girls & Boys & Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have VH1, and I'll be running off to watch that now :wink:

She has some personality, which I think is cool, and I really do love her music. I just don't see why her appearance should come into anything really :shrug:

I just find it weird how people expect someone in the media to look amazing, and all of the time. Yeah, some people (i.e. models) are paid to do that but apart from them... should everyone go to great extremes to look like society's idea of 'beautiful' all of the time? :huh: Is it not a little facist?

Man I HATE the image obsessed age we live in :lol:

You better be :wink:

Because celebrities are supposed to look amazing...I mean who needs talent when someone looks like they spent millions on their wardrobes?

Is it just me or do most "hot" celebrities/models just look like awful? They try so hard to look good and always fail. For all you can say about Amy, she at least looks like she's herself and not something anyone else wants her to be

You better be :wink:

Because celebrities are supposed to look amazing...I mean who needs talent when someone looks like they spent millions on their wardrobes?

Is it just me or do most "hot" celebrities/models just look like awful? They try so hard to look good and always fail. For all you can say about Amy, she at least looks like she's herself and not something anyone else wants her to be

I agree, I don't see anything attractive in looking like an airbrushed barbie doll at all :shrug:

It isn't just you. :wink: I agree that she looks like she is being herself. In the end, that's the only thing that matters. :up:

yeah but he is hotter with long hair or sholder length long :D

I think he looked AMAZING back in the day with shoulder length hair - but I think now the shorter goes better with his look. Does Bono dye his hair? :hmm: I don't care either way he still looks great.

I agree, I don't see anything attractive in looking like an airbrushed barbie doll at all :shrug:

I mean if I was to think of the singers I find most attractive non of them look like barbie dolls

And singers like Pussycat Dolls just seem so pathetic and they dress awfully; seriously they probably dress worse than Amy Winehouse because they actually try to look good.

I think he looked AMAZING back in the day with shoulder length hair - but I think now the shorter goes better with his look. Does Bono dye his hair? :hmm: I don't care either way he still looks great.

He had blond highlights in his hair once :sad: But he is still cool anyway..

Didn't he dye it in the JT/R&H era though? I think there's a slight red hue to it, especially in the Streets video :wink:

Amy Winehouse's backing singers/dancers are awesome :up:

:up: At V, because she was about 40 minutes late on, those guys came on and had to face the boo's... :lol: Kind of felt a bit sorry for them there!

My hair randomly changes colour, maybe Bono's does too

My stupid hair colour changing made people think I was an emo who dyed it black :lol:

:up: At V, because she was about 40 minutes late on, those guys came on and had to face the boo's... :lol: Kind of felt a bit sorry for them there!

When I was at Oxegen me and my friend were betting on whether or not she would show up and then when she did we were like "OH MY GOD IT'S AMY WINEHOUSE! IN PERSON! SHE'S REAL!" :lol:

Oxegen was fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom