Girls & Boys & Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :D

Talking about tans are we? Some girl asked me which salon I "got my tan" !!! :laugh:

Natural tans > Fake

Especially fake tans in December...girls who wear fake tan and mini-skirts in December with Ugg boots are the reason this world sucks

Natural tans > Fake

Especially fake tans in December...girls who wear fake tan and mini-skirts in December with Ugg boots are the reason this world sucks

Yep, see those all the time here at school :crack: Uggs = warm, miniskirts = cool. I DON'T get it. And yeah, fake tan legs too.... in the depth of winter don't make any sense. :scratch:

pinkuggs.jpg

I own a pair of pink Uggs :shifty: They're really comfy and soft but I do NOT wear them out much. Now Crocs I agree, they're fugly :D

What kind of shoes do you like, John?

Zee owning Uggs is a crime; wearing Uggs outside is the equal of wearing pyjamas outside

Half my shoes are converse...:lol: the others are just random non-brands :wink:

I bought my clothes for Christmas day, I spent 180 euro on a jacket, jeans and shoes...:reject:

So, that wasn't a few minutes. :reject: And I'm just here for a few before I go to work, then I'll be in for awhile. :wave:

Tans, eh? I'm not a fan of being tan myself, but I think it suits some people. But never fake tans. :down:

Zee owning Uggs is a crime; wearing Uggs outside is the equal of wearing pyjamas outside

Half my shoes are converse...:lol: the others are just random non-brands :wink:

I bought my clothes for Christmas day, I spent 180 euro on a jacket, jeans and shoes...:reject:

Now wearing pajamas outside is THE biggest fashion crime. Eww. I see girls in my class in pjs and I think can't they at least throw on a pair of jeans and a t shirt?? No one wants to see you wearing what you slept in. Makes you doubt if they even brushed their teeth :yuck:

Now wearing pajamas outside is THE biggest fashion crime. Eww. I see girls in my class in pjs and I think can't they at least throw on a pair of jeans and a t shirt?? No one wants to see you wearing what you slept in. Makes you doubt if they even brushed their teeth :yuck:

I see them on the street a lot and it's like

"Hello? It's 5pm? Remember the art of getting dressed?"

So, that wasn't a few minutes. :reject: And I'm just here for a few before I go to work, then I'll be in for awhile. :wave:

Tans, eh? I'm not a fan of being tan myself, but I think it suits some people. But never fake tans. :down:

Especially since fake tans look so bad :lol:

:wave: I'm not sure if that'll be a hi or a bye :wink:

:lol: Crocs are the worst too!

And, to combine two of my fashion hates, girls at my school sometimes wear Uggs, with pajama/sweatpants, and tuck the pants into the Uggs. Yeah. :yuck: :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom