Girls & Boys & Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. :up: So in your class, is each day spent learning about a single composer?

Not usually. It's mostly been about a few pieces to show a certain period or style or form, but with the 20th century, it's harder to do that, so it's been single composers each day.

John Cage now. We're doing 4'33" in class. :lol: I don't think anyone probably has any idea what's about to happen. :hyper:

So umm...do they have classes like this for rock or specific genres of the last 50 years?

:yes: I took two classes with this professor about rock. One from 1950 and one from 1970 on. Our university has two rock history courses, the first goes from 1950-1970 and the second is the one I took.

I'm also taking some classes for my major about hip-hop, blues, and jazz. :up:

Cool. :up: What was the 1970 and on one like? :)

Awesome. That's the era of music that I enjoy most, so it was tons of fun for me, and I like his teaching style a lot as well. All around fantastic class. I probably learned more in that class than a lot of the other ones I've taken at this school.

I still say that he just forgot to write something when he was meant to do 4'33

:lol:

I've finally done something for my uncle which I've been putting off because I've wanted to study but accounting was being annoying :lol:

I'm gonna have dinner now soon

Does anyone else think fake tan is absolutely awful? Girls who wear it annoy me and that includes people in my family :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom