Girls & Boys & Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Flybabe :wave:

That thread about the new song is annoying me, some people can't handle others having opinions...

God, is that ever right...FYM is prime example.

there`s this one person that loves to knock everything I say involving politics...

Hey Flybabe :wave:

That thread about the new song is annoying me, some people can't handle others having opinions...

I just don't bother discussing their music on here anymore, its just pointless and all you get whenever you say something remotely positive is a barrage of abuse and sarcasm.

there`s this one person that loves to knock everything I say involving politics...

I always lurk FYM and some people are just...

You cannot state opinions as fact and back that up with bad/misguided opinions. It annoys me more when they state things that make no sense and then disappear

I just don't bother discussing their music on here anymore, its just pointless and all you get whenever you say something remotely positive is a barrage of abuse and sarcasm.

Emma did you know that TJT and AB being U2's best albums is like saying Obama is the new US president.

I would of thought those were completely different things but apparently not :lol:

I can't post in FYM unless I know all the facts about something, else I get made to feel like a complete idiot in there :|

I always lurk FYM and some people are just...

You cannot state opinions as fact and back that up with bad/misguided opinions. It annoys me more when they state things that make no sense and then disappear

Well for one thing,they think they know more that you could in a lifetime about this and that. And It really pisses me off...

There's just something about Romcom's which grate on me - like Justin said, amazing things which happen in real life tend to be much more amazing than in fims - because they're actually happening in real life.

Exactly. Which is why I choose not to watch them. :lol:

Emma did you know that TJT and AB being U2's best albums is like saying Obama is the new US president.

I would of thought those were completely different things but apparently not :lol:

Er.... :lol: Fact/opinion - to some people there IS no difference :wink:

I can't post in FYM unless I know all the facts about something, else I get made to feel like a complete idiot in there :|

That is exactly what I am talking about,though I`ll know what I`m talking about and they still manage to act like complete assholes,and prove me wrong one way or the other...

Cassie and Emma, when do you think you'll send out your playlists? I'm wondering when I should. :hmm:

But Emma a lot of what's used in there are "facts"

I don't mean that, I mean like in some of the Obama threads a while back I'd post why I thought Clinton should have won the nomination instead and I'd get a torrent of 'that's wrong' or 'how can you say that?!?! :huh: ' when most of what I was saying was opinion, or I did know what I was talking about. It's just irritating when you have to provide links to things, like proof almost :lol:

I probably won't be sending mine for a few weeks Justin, I want to get an idea of what other people are sending first.

I haven't had time to even go on NationStates in weeks...and after something happened related to it, I've just been annoyed and not wanted to go near it

No, I haven't been on it in a while either, just felt a bit bored with it. And you're right John, I noticed some idiots on it... although, you're talking in riddles right now :lol:

No, I haven't been on it in a while either, just felt a bit bored with it. And you're right John, I noticed some idiots on it... although, you're talking in riddles right now :lol:

Well riddles are better sometimes when you worry about people reading into them :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom