girlies..jewellery, and girly things U2ey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
did i tell u that i was given an italian nomination bracelet for my bday and the charms look kinda like this

* :heart: U 2 *

its so purty and shiny and silvery
i love silver jewellery and i have a silver ring fetish, especially chunky ones.

silver or gold girls?

Silver. :heart:

The only gold I have is a gold sun necklace that I wear everyday but I prefer silver.

Gold looks better on me...but some of my fave jewelry is silver. :slant:

I have a gold necklace and some gold hoop earrings that my mom gave me that I usually wear. I have over 200 pairs of earrings though. :silent:

I love silver but gold looks better with my skin tone. This is my favorite piece of jewelry right now...my husband had it made for me this past Christmas :)

Attachments

• heartsuitcase.jpg
    heartsuitcase.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 47
I :heart: silver too

my favorite possession: my silver claddaugh ring (I forget what kind of stone that is in the center)...which by the way I was wearing when Bono kissed my hand ;) :D):yes:

334%3C266%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C8%3C649%3A7ot1lsi

I like silver.. silver is good..

But I really only own one thing silver, not that big of a jewellrey fan.

[and in which it it is also a claddaugh ring]

I always wear my high school class ring...

Hand.jpg

*wishes my nails were still that nice...I bit them all off* :scream:

oooh
i always wear my silver claddagh ring too ABEL
at the mo i wear another celtic knot ring too
celtic jewellery is gorgeous
i have a few big chunky rings that can do myself or anyone who gets in my way some damage.

I dont know what I love more. Gold looks the best with diamonds. I loooooove diamonds! I have so much jewelry its pathetic. I have to say I have really started to love white gold over the years. My mum has a beautiful white gold wedding set and I remember when I was about 10 or so I said, mum did you get silver cos dad was too poor to buy you gold? I still didnt get the concept of white gold and tried explaning to her that she was wrong and her rings were infact silver...I am a dork.

yes you are
but alas so am i
and we love you, angiepie the dork

you are right about the diamonds however. they do look better in gold.
diamonds are a girls best friend?
not around interland they/he aint! :D

I have a gorgeous silver Celtic cross with an emerald colored jewel in it. Ive had it for years, i get so many compliments on it. I wear it ALL the time!!!! :heart:
Also i have emerald earrings.
I like both silver and gold, but i think i prefer the latter.

Last edited:
Wow! That heart in a suitcase necknace is beautiful!! :heart:

My friend bought me a pair of silver U2 earrings... On the left is the althabet U and one the right the number 2. I :heart: it very much!!

I prefer silver jewellery... I don't like the colour of gold. A bit too flashy. :p (I don't mind if someone give me some though :D)

hey Sicy, my favorite necklace has the sun on it too and the moon :happy: :heart: :D

I bought it at the Irish festival here a few years ago, so in a way it is u2ey :cute:

the front:

334%3C356%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C93475%3C4ot1lsi

and the back:

334%3C356%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C93475%3C3ot1lsi

Silver all the way, unless it's platinum!!!
I told the man I want to marry that if ever buys me gold of any kind, even an engagement ring, he'd have to take it back.:D
I have only gotten beautiful silver and white gold things from him. Now if only he'd see the light and buy me that ring!!! (ha ha):tongue:

ABEL said:
I :heart: silver too

my favorite possession: my silver claddaugh ring (I forget what kind of stone that is in the center)...which by the way I was wearing when Bono kissed my hand ;) :D):yes:

334%3C266%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C8%3C649%3A7ot1lsi

Aren't you wearing that the wrong way?? :scratch:

btw. Silver for me please.:up:

Last edited:
I have a gold claddagh ring too. That is a good question ghetofabu. I did read once that the way the heart points signifies if you are married or single, but I can't recall now. I would like to know that too.
My wedding ring being made into a necklace turned out Ok in the end, I found a tiny (and cheap:)) gold heart to suspend in the middle. It now needs heavier and shorter chain...imho.Work in progress.
I usually wear the same pair of plain gold hoops and one tiny tiny diamond stud in my ears. But right now I have one of the redElvis Presley guitars in, I'll wear the pair on Friday..then back to the gold hoops, no doubt
My dear girlfriend gave me a pair of engraved hoops for my 40th birthday and I lost one somewhere in the main street of Brisbane..damn damn damn!!(Funny scene with some Japanese tourists when I went looking for it)
Sicy there, is a reason your sun necklace, blows me out. I have been working up to telling a story about my belly dancing belts and why it is feeling like time to hand them on to some else, and lo and behold I have a sun , just like that , smack bang in the middle of one of them, below an ankh. I love jewelry...too much...treasure just to look upon it. And blue things, definitely attracted to brigth shiny things, like a bird:)

Gee quick answer please...used to be silver, now gold.

Back
Top Bottom