girlies..jewellery, and girly things U2ey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for that info Amanda. Are you taken? funny term. Someone asked me that recently...but I digress, but it was funny The last time I went to see hub's band, this drunk guy zeroed in on me. When he realised I was in fact taken he said to me about my husband, after having a long stare (he was very drunk, but cute)he said, I'll never forget" that man has the souls of a hundred , no a thousand people. You should go and kiss him, 'cause if you don't, I will" I thought that was both hilarious and amazing.When relating the story later, the guitarist told me I am too easily amazed, that in fact "boy wonder " was just another drunk...I don't know...I was impressed. But I shall remember to wear the claddagh the right way round in future.

Anyway, I wanted to post a pic of my belt before it goes. It has quite a beautiful story attched to it.An Amercian woman owned it before me, but she died in pregnancy, isn't that sad?Via my sister , it made it's way to me,I felt privileged, but I no longer use it. So now I want to give it to Ruby, the 13 year old daughter of my dance teacher, when I did dance. She is a lovely young girl, one of the best players on my son's soccer team too..R9, I love her. I hope she wants it.
Bright , shiny things....one of my belts I used to call the "elvis presley in las vegas belt" can u imagine?
:laugh:
peace

Attachments

• august02008.jpg
    august02008.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom