gimme one more chance, i'm gonna make you DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lyrics to "The KKK Took My Baby Away", also written by Joey, are believed to be an attack on Johnny as both love rival and political foe.

There were strong influences from the rock and pop music of the 1950s and 1960s. The Ramones recorded cover songs of such classics as "Surfin' Bird" and "California Sun". Some of their original material—such as "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" or "Oh Oh I Love Her So"—deals with romance in a manner not far removed from bubblegum pop. Joey Ramone even named himself after bubblegum kingpin Joey Levine. Joey often cited Ronnie Spector as one of his favorite singers. This type of material alternated with more troubling songs, such as "53rd & 3rd", about male prostitution, and "Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue", about solvent abuse by the bored youth of Forest Hills who sought any kind of cheap thrills.

:laugh:there i copied the right thing!!!!

Tomorrow's going to be sufficiently (sp?) awkward :happy: :|

My friend (that I haven't seen since New Years Eve) is coming over to my house with her boyfriend whom I've never met....I didn't even know his name until yesterday :yikes: I'm reall shy and I have no idea how I'm going to entertain them :uhoh:

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom