Gillard Street, Burwood, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Julia calls it as too close to call ... complimenting the Independents and Adam Bandt - trying to curry favour to form a minority gov?

I am increasingly feeling the call of vodka.

No Gillard, you can't acknowledge your opponent, Tony Abbott. CALL HIM OUT AS A CUNT.

Needs MOAR Bob Hawke mongrel.

Politics in this country is too damn nice. It needs some fire, some insults, maybe a shoe or two thrown across the room. It has to be a war of attrition, no, you cannot accept what the opposition thinks. YOU have to render it and treat such as shit.

It seemed both sides of politics were paranoid of taking any risk - scared of success, lest they fail instead. So fucking uninspiring, such a boring, worthless, tedious campaign with little merit. How on earth Gillard has blown this, I cannot fathom.

It's not Gillards fault. More so the voters who have no clue.

I never knew we had so many conservatives in Oz.

I don't mind old Bobby Brown. Mainly because he would legalise gay marriage in a heartbeat.

I know we're being serious now, but I have to share... First, I forget I have a hat on and try to remove my jumper. Then I remove both hat and glasses, and attempt to put the hat in the glasses case.

:der:

I know we're being serious now, but I have to share... First, I forget I have a hat on and try to remove my jumper. Then I remove both hat and glasses, and attempt to put the hat in the glasses case.

:der:

No more booze for you!!!!

I see Mr Rabbit's about to speak *finger on remote to switch to channel 31*

Is Alison drunk?

Charlotte and I just did shots of vodka for courage, since Tony Abbott may be coming on soon.

The AEC still reckons 28 seats are doubtful ... showing 60 ALP, 58 Coalition, 3 Independent, 1 Green.

I can't believe 3 rural independents are going to basically decide who's going to be our PM.

Just checking AEC and Greens have achieved quota for a Victorian Senator! Vote is only at about 65% and they're above the provisional quota required. Fantastic news; finally Richard Di Natale gets there after years of trying and being unjustly denied in 2004 by ridiculous ALP prefs that gave us a Fundies First senator.

Make that death metal now.

Break of morning, coldness lingers on
Shroud me into nightmares of the sun ...

:metaaaooohhhhlllll:

It makes the Cuntbott easier to cope with. Vodka helps too. Thank you Russia.

Back
Top Bottom