Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Melbourne College of Divinity,

Why do you feel it necessary for me to have to take "Beginning Theological Studies", having already completed one full year of theological studies? It's like being in kindergarten again compared to my other subjects.

Sincerely,
major_panic

major_panic said:
Dear Melbourne College of Divinity,

Why do you feel it necessary for me to have to take "Beginning Theological Studies", having already completed one full year of theological studies? It's like being in kindergarten again compared to my other subjects.

Sincerely,
major_panic

This is how I feel in Democracy & Violence right now. It sounds so interesting, but all the lectures thus far have felt like Democracy 101. Snooore.

gluey said:

:cute: Aww shucks

I'll steal it off my fellow railfan for you. She's not much of a dog person anyway. She could just train one of her cats to be a guide cat.

major_panic said:

Hadn't checked my uni email. I'll look now.

Essay... in groups of two or three if we want? :eyebrow:

That's pretty cool though. Now I have his email address, too, which helps.

Axver said:

I'll steal it off my fellow railfan for you. She's not much of a dog person anyway. She could just train one of her cats to be a guide cat.

DAMN that'd suck, if you were allergic to / dislike dogs, but got stuck with a guide dog for life...

major_panic said:

Essay... in groups of two or three if we want? :eyebrow:

That's pretty cool though. Now I have his email address, too, which helps.

Yeah, Muhammad announced that in the second lecture. I'm not quite sure how well it would work! I wonder how many people will do that ...

Axver said:

Yeah, Muhammad announced that in the second lecture. I'm not quite sure how well it would work! I wonder how many people will do that ...

I can't see it working. You'd probably just end up making jokes about forming a terrorist organisation, and not get any work done.

Although, if you could convince any attractive Arts girls in our tute to co-operate on the essay with you... :hmm:

Speaking of which, are there any attractive Arts girlss in our tute?

I'm waiting for the day when my kitten is old enough to go outside, and I go and call him as the most arseholic redheaded kid of the neighbourhood goes past as I call out "GINGA!!!!" :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom