Giggleswick Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
Nope, I'm a very innocent person :sigh:

Hang around here long enough and your purity score will plummet. Mine mysteriously went from 85% to 72% without me actually doing anything!

And I have to wonder if the Maj. is still above 90% considering over three quarters of his posts are here ... :wink:

I'm glad I made top 10 in the last thread though I devoted little-to-no time to it.

Axver said:

Hang around here long enough and your purity score will plummet. Mine mysteriously went from 85% to 72% without me actually doing anything!

And I have to wonder if the Maj. is still above 90% considering over three quarters of his posts are here ... :wink:

Nope, I checked the other day, still at 94%!

Like those crazy nutjobs at FYM, I am holding myself high and proud. :yes:

Axver said:

:wink:

gluey said:

You won't be wanting diet or zero then will you.....

No, my evening coke is like other people's evening tea: it doesn't involve said beverage. :wink:

the tourist said:

No, my evening coke is like other people's evening tea: it doesn't involve said beverage. :wink:

:giggle: I know that.....I was just insinuating you'd want some 'full' food, not diet shit.....:tongue:

the tourist said:

No, no. I need the diet shit, as I'm on a diet.

:yikes: I should be on the diet shit too. But I'm in a rebellious frame of mind lately. THEY TOOK AWAY MY COFFEE!!! :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom