gettigg dumped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cool!!!!!!!!!! this is like part of everyday life hey people?

hey at least the one thing you know is that the dumper is just another one of many

now i know that a heart attack wont be that bad

got any remedies people?

I'm lucky. I've never been dumped or had to dump anybody. I found my one true love the very first try.

I guess that's not helping though...

Well, my friends have been through quite a few boyfriends...they are always depressed at first, but you know that it is for the better. There must have been a reason of some sort that it was broken off.

Besides...just think...if somebody was crazy enough to dump you...do you really want to stay with somebody as nuts as that???
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 11-15-2001).]

darn i think that my state of mind at the time i was writing the msg had even made me misspell the topic title

it looked like a complete blur on the screen at the time so i didnt know i had a typo back then

I'd rather be dumped than have to dump anyone.

------------------
The one and only!

here's a cure: find a slut and bang the snot out of them (male or female) then kick them out of your car and sit back and realise that you are probably too good for the dumper anyway. it may sound like a cliche, but i have always been the dumpee and looking back, i WAS too good for them anyway.
if that doesn't help, then about 12 guinness should do the trick for at least a night. remember it's not the end of the world, and it's just a moment this time will pass.

since mikal signed off as the one and only,

SCHABOW!

Back
Top Bottom