get your funk on in the DESCRIBE thread!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Not sure, probably about 2 - ish. My brother and sister are so p****d that they're gonna miss Liverpool v Chelsea match cos we're going to the wrestling. I was like :reject: sorry!:lol:

well the nearest one for me in november is Raw in Manchester . so i might go to that. :hyper:

just checked wwe.com the Raw in manchester is gonna be a live recording!!

^ Thats really cool! :hyper:

2 years ago, I so badly wanted to go to one of the Manchester ones. But luckily its close to home now.

You're gonna go to the RAW show ain't you? :wink:

it depends on how much the tickets will be and if i'm available to go. i will :hyper:

its a live taping so it will sellout very fast!

^ The highest priced tickets will be £60. We paid £60 each for our tickets, its on the first tier. The prices go down to £20, but thats the highest tier, where you'll probably will be witnessing ants wrestling!

^ :lol::lol:

imagine if they brought WrestleMania here?! it would be a fight at the arena's box office!! :lol: and i'll be first in line :lol:

:wave::hug: i gotta go. i'll back soon!

Last edited:
^ :lol: :laugh: :lmao:

I had a board idea of - ''Wrestlemania 24 4 England'' to take on Saturday. After all, they did do Summerslam '92 at Wembley Stadium of 92,000 + sold out! :ohmy:

Bye Wayne. :hug: :wave: See you soon.

Last edited:
^ good idea :up:

yeah i know about the SS at Wembley i got a picture of it somewhere!

do you know how much the WM 22 tickets were??

$750 for a front row seat!!:yikes: but you got to take a commerative chair home!

^ :shocked: I saw people selling them for thousands on ebay! :ohmy: But thats cool that they let you take a chair home.

Have you found the picture?

^ Cool. :up:

If you wre gonna buy one wrestling t shirt, which one would it be? I really wanna get one, but I'm 'stuck in a moment'.

Hello Kayla! :wave:

^^ For some odd reason, I like JBL. :huh:

I also like Randy Orton, John Cena (but he makes me cringe a lot :reject: ), Rey Mysterio, RVD, Big Show, a lot.

Why does everyone 'boo' Cena?

^^^ :lol: cool

^^ people boo Cena because he's always acts the underdog. he gets the crap beat out of him most of the match and he does his '5 moves of doom' slaps an F-U or STFU and wins the match.

he's a recylced Rock mixed with Stone Cold

^ :wave:hi Sarah

Rohena and I are talking about wrestling :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom