Get ready to lose hours of your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Total U2 Nut said:
A wierd message came up and then it went back to the original screen :|

Was that when you were down to two different colored balls? Reading it quickly it was almost like:

You're nearly done! You have 5 minutes to get rid of all the balls. GO!

That's why there are counters on the bottom right of some people's screenshots.

PlaTheGreat said:

Was that when you were down to two different colored balls? Reading it quickly it was almost like:

You're nearly done! You have 5 minutes to get rid of all the balls. GO!

That's why there are counters on the bottom right of some people's screenshots.

No, that notice had come up a few minutes before - but now I've done it :D

Thank God I've finally done it :wink: - Now I can go back to my life.

00012.jpg

I want my life back :scream:

i got it down to two colors then those two started multiplying quicker how do I stop that from happening? I really thought i'd done it this time :sad:

Last edited:
The purpose of the game is to remove all the bubbles from the screen. Press the mouse button to launch a bubble into the field. If more than 3 bubbles come close together, they are dissolved. If some bubbles lose contact with the rest, they will also dissolve and you will earn 10 times more points than normal (YEAH!). De 5 lights on the right side indicate how well you play. If your shot has failed, meaning no bubbles were dissolved, a red light will be added. When you run out of green lights you will get a new row of bubbles on the upper side. Be careful that the bubbles don't come too close to the lower side, or it will be GAME OVER. Your score will be doubled if you have removed all bubbles from the field.

The rules....my friend Hans translated them for me

Where'sTheLove said:
can anyone even translate the rules of this thing?? maybe if i understood it better i could actually play better.

the inventor of this game is evil :madwife:

Okay the green lights tell you how many chances you have to make a connection with the balls. You have five chances before you get a row. And then you have to make every shot or else you get a new row for every one you miss. When you've had five new rows, it gives you the green chances back. You have five.

Once you clear a color then you lose one of your chances. And so on and so forth.

It's a logic game, so don't shoot a row of yellow with nothing behind it if there is another row of yellow with many balls behind it.

Zoots

Pla, how could you do this to me? :scream:

THE TITLE GIVES FAIR WARNING. :mad:

I'm still playing. At this point, I have lost the vast majority of my friends, my mom has put me up for adoption, and I had to fire myself.

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom