Get ready to lose hours of your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
152740. Took me a while, hours really, but eventually I beat it. Here's a tip: When you get all over the bubbles of a certain color cleared, they don't come back. It makes it much easier to knock them down.

UberBeaver said:
152740. Took me a while, hours really, but eventually I beat it. Here's a tip: When you get all over the bubbles of a certain color cleared, they don't come back. It makes it much easier to knock them down.

:eek: You mean you can actually beat the game? :drool:

Something to achieve tomorrow at work. :drool:

UberBeaver said:

Now you've given me an actual goal and reason to keep playing :crazy:

monkeygame.jpg

That's 45 minutes of my life gone forever :crack:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
monkeygame.jpg

That's 45 minutes of my life gone forever :crack:
only 45?

I've spent hours this morning, and now my husband is playing. I trying to get some work done, at least a minimal amount.

One time I thought I was doing so well, but that was still only 13,000

17, 340. :hyper:

Take that, silly bubble game! I broke the 2,000 barrier!

Queen Bee said:
^ HOW?!?! I can't even get anything close to 2,000. I'm getting colorblind every now and then and confusing orange for yellow. It's kicking my ass :mad:

I don't know. I think it was a fluke. I've been trying again now and have barely made it to 1,000 both times. :( :grumpy:

This game is evil. I hate it when the balls slip through the little gaps.

My first attempt was like 4000 but I have a feeling I'll be back later, lots of time on my hands tonight :crack:

no one remembers the Snood game? it was exactly like this but uhh better because instead of bubbles they were all little snoods, and each color was a different little snood face. it rocked :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom