Get ready to lose hours of your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2.gif

Okay, the addiction was broken after my second win. I played it a few times after that, and beat it two more times. My last win was my best game, I beat it in roughly 12 minutes, with a score of just over 39,000.

But the real reason I'm not addicted anymore, is that I dragged out my old dusty NES and have been playing Legend of Zelda the last several days. Ahhh, 8-bit love, it's all I need :love:

...So I guess the NES is my methathode?

I am stunned that some of you have beaten this game so quickly! I haven't played it a lot, but just once did I eliminate ONE color. I thought I was on my way - then suddenly the game came cascading down on me! One time, the game threw about 7 consecutive yellow bubbles (before I eliminated any colors). Where's the randomness there? And I don't know how many times I've eliminated a color, only to have to be forced to add it back as the color is "waiting". And ALWAYS, every time I'm forced to add that color back, it's at a time when another row appears.

The highest score I had was 64K+, when I got rid of that one color. How you all beat it is beyond my comprehension. It's not as easy as it looks!

I actually just got rid of two colors! I only had some bubbles at the top. I thought, maybe, just maybe, I'll finally beat this game!

But then, something odd happens - instead of adding one extra row of bubbles, it adds two or three! And, those of you who've played know how the game cycles in its "misses". So if you are near the end of the cycle in misses, suddenly it'll add 6 rows in a very short time! With just three colors though, it should be easy. Should is relative. It'll stick some colors easy, but then it'll hide two colors while spewing forth tons of just one color to shoot.

In other words, I lost again. Most annoying game. I'm convinced it cheats. ;)

kellyahern said:

I think sometimes the bubble at the bottom changes colors too :shifty:. There's been times when I've sworn it was yellow only to have it be orange as it floats up :grumpy:.

YES! I just didn't want to say that...but I've quit that game altogether!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom