Get On Your Boots, what's that bands name again? Courtesy of the CSGW's.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm just not understanding anything right now :lol: Not even the nature of sleep itself!

All right ALL RIGHT!! Anything flammable then, fire torches?! Damn you Emma :lol:

I accidentally quoted :wink:

the wrong :wink:

Fool :wink:

You make excuses :wink:

Now :wink:

But we all know :wink:

That you're just a fool :wink:

... :wink:

Fool :wink:

that lacks such emphasis not being in capitals :sad:

Oh you know that you love me :wink:

Despite the foolishness :wink:

Let's get married :wink:

And be fools together :wink:

A pair :wink:

of

fools :wink:

LOOK AT THAT POOR, LONELY OF!

WHERE IS THE :wink: ?!

Someone's got a lot of learning to do :tsk:

... fool :wink:

I DO! :wink:

*to zanzibar!* :wink:

Well, anyway, being up is killing me right now :happy: So I'll be off m'heartys! Au revoir :wave:

Lord, Emma, you're such a bloody comedienne :lol:

(I was careful to use the correct punctuation there unless you thought I was saying Lord Emma and you'd spark off a whole new feminist discussion) :wink:

Justin can be ordained as a minister a la Joey Tribbiani and marry both us RIGHT NOW! :wink:

Lord, Emma, you're such a bloody comedienne :lol:

(I was careful to use the correct punctuation there unless you thought I was saying Lord Emma and you'd spark off a whole new feminist discussion) :wink:

Justin can be ordained as a minister a la Joey Tribbiani and marry both us RIGHT NOW! :wink:

You're quite the comedieNNE yourself, my dear :wink:

HAHA IT'S ALWAYS A FRIENDS REFERENCE, ISN'T IT?!

I think we should take a break.

On that miserable note, goodnight!

AND JUST SO YOU KNOW... it's not that common, it doesn't happen to everyone, and it IS a big deal!

:lol:

:wave:

*falls off chair laughing again*

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You and the girl with the belly button ring, she stayed over at your house DIDN'T SHE?? :madwife:

Who, Wild? :wink:

DAMNIT ZEE, I actually am going now... and I'm not sticking around to see what hilarious reply :wink:
you :wink:
come out with :wink:

Hey Cassie :wave:

It doesn't work like that - you have 5 equal choices of courses at different universities, and then each university makes you an offer/refuses you based on grades and a personal statement etc. Then you choose from the offers you get back which you'll accept.
So far I've had offers from Manchester and Birmingham and haven't heard from the others :up: Don't know which I'll pick :hyper:

I got an offer from Birmingham, oh yeah :hyper:

It doesn't work like that - you have 5 equal choices of courses at different universities, and then each university makes you an offer/refuses you based on grades and a personal statement etc. Then you choose from the offers you get back which you'll accept.
So far I've had offers from Manchester and Birmingham and haven't heard from the others :up: Don't know which I'll pick :hyper:

:hi5: Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom