Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
~talking to myself in randooom~

I'm happy knowing that arw is finally sleeping ~ perhaps on her kitchen floor but still sleeping :wink:

:| This is where I have been for the last half hour. I took the pillows off of my tiny couch....it was nice to close my eyes for a few minutes but here I am again. I *think* the party is over. I'm going to peak outside in a minute.

345993%3A63%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32334536%3B%3B52%3Cnu0mrj

outside outside....The blinds in the party room are always open. From my bedroom I can see directly in there. There were two girls vacuuming and cleaning up so the person outside must have been one of them picking up all of the beer cans :|

this has been such a fun evening :happy: and to think...I was going to run to Target and Lunds (grocery) after work tonight but was too tired and just wanted to come home and relax. :|

arw9797 said:

:| This is where I have been for the last half hour. I took the pillows off of my tiny couch....it was nice to close my eyes for a few minutes but here I am again. I *think* the party is over. I'm going to peak outside in a minute.

345993%3A63%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32334536%3B%3B52%3Cnu0mrj

:hug: :hug:

Are those the snowmen flannel sheets :hmm:

fah said:

:hug: :hug:

Are those the snowmen flannel sheets :hmm:

yep! :love:

I would have just tried to sleep on the couch but it's close to my patio door and some of the revelers were right outside with their "i love you man" speeches so I had to find a place away from the door.

Pretty lame but I had to do something. I'm so tired that I'm not even tired anymore. :huh:

Have you ever tried sleeping with a fan on? When I have to sleep during the day or when the mini fahs are home I turn on the fan (pointed away from me) and I'm able to sleep. The white noise gives me a constant soothing sound to listen to and it drowns out a lot of the noise inside and outside my house :up:

arw9797 said:
:reject: my apartment looks like a horrible mess from that picture but I swear it's not. I hate a mess! :scream:

~didn't even notice~

It's times like this that I'm grateful that I don't know how to post pics because I would be forced to show pics of my messy messy house.

I'm lucky because just about everything else in my life is pretty good but I just can't get my house tidy/clean. Getting the kitchen table cleared off is a major accomplishment. The current blame for my house lies with Christmas and the Rubbermaid decoration boxes that scatter the hallways and living/dining room.

I've done that before but there was about 30 people in the party room....one of the walls is all windows so you can see what is going on. The place was packed when I walked by. So there's no way anything would cut that noise out. I had U2 blasting earlier and I could still hear the occasional screaming and laughing.

There was a party last weekend and I was able to sleep just fine with earplugs and the TV on. But this was ridiculously loud and there are still people outside yelling. I cannot believe no one has told them to shut up. The other day I was in the office getting a package and the 2 rental office people were talking about getting a new phone for the party room because the ringer is too loud (I have never heard the phone ring in there) and it bothers the person that is across the hall. But a frat party at midnight must be ok :|

arw9797 said:
The other day I was in the office getting a package and the 2 rental office people were talking about getting a new phone for the party room because the ringer is too loud (I have never heard the phone ring in there) and it bothers the person that is across the hall. But a frat party at midnight must be ok :|

:huh:

arw9797 said:

Well it looks like you had a fun night for awhile...........:happy:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

THE SUN IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

Blue Room said:
and now its gone............:laugh:
:sigh:
I'm soooooooo sorry, Blue Room.

It was a good sun. Bright, shiney and mood lifting...............ah well, at least we knew it for a short time and we will appreciate it all the more next time.............(*panic* there will be a next time?!?!?!, RIGHT????????) ? / overthetop drama about the sun

Must get ready to go to see dad.................later :wave:

:yawn: I slept soooooooooo good!

:shifty: I'm serious.

I was getting to the point last night that I thought I was going to fall asleep at my keyboard and going in my bedroom was out since the party was right outside. There was still 2 girls outside smoking until about 3:30 but with earplugs and a relaxation cd I was able to block them out and sleep until 12:30 :love:

I really do need to start some major cleaning...although we will be eating in about 20 mins so I'm thinking maybe I should wait just a liiiittle longer to start. :shifty:

We stayed for the entire Elvis-A-thon last night so I've been a wee bit lazy today....laid on the bed and watched Viva Las Vegas earlier when I saw it was going to be on....my all time favorite cheesy Elvis movie.

Kariann said:
I really do need to start some major cleaning...although we will be eating in about 20 mins so I'm thinking maybe I should wait just a liiiittle longer to start. :shifty:

We stayed for the entire Elvis-A-thon last night so I've been a wee bit lazy today....laid on the bed and watched Viva Las Vegas earlier when I saw it was going to be on....my all time favorite cheesy Elvis movie.
:drool: bad Elvis calls

I've been very lazy too for the last few hours...laying in bed, dozing, watching skating and now Save the Last Dance...a_star wasn't happy that Fly on the Wall had to go home, so she's been enjoying being curled up on the bed.

Schmeg said:

:drool: bad Elvis calls

I've been very lazy too for the last few hours...laying in bed, dozing, watching skating and now Save the Last Dance...a_star wasn't happy that Fly on the Wall had to go home, so she's been enjoying being curled up on the bed.

:hmm: Save The Last Dance is on? :heart:
~goes to find movie on cable~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom