Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

On Snelling? Just once. Not Irish enough for me :sexywink:

Yeah...it isn't really irish, in my eyes. I see it more as a St. Paul bar. BUT, Charles Schultz father had his barbershop where O'Gara's is. I see it as the place where the Peanuts were invented! :D

Why not drink to that! :D

a_star and fly on the wall are finally getting up and out. we spent the last few hours looking at photo albums. :)

zoney! said:

Yeah...it isn't really irish, in my eyes. I see it more as a St. Paul bar. BUT, Charles Schultz father had his barbershop where O'Gara's is. I see it as the place where the Peanuts were invented! :D

Why not drink to that! :D

oh I always forget that randoooom fact. There's a barbershop on Cleveland and Randolph, I think (right by St Kate's) that has a really old picture of Charlie Brown and Snoopy. I think CB is giving Snoopy a haircut. It's :cute:

zoney! said:

The Sportsman :love:

Right next to Luci (I think that's what it is called).

:reject: I've driven past it a million times but I'm not sure. I just look for Snoopy :D

:wave: and with that it's time to go fold sweaters for 8 hours! :love: travel money :love:

Ticketmaster by phone SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was trying to buy Canucks tickets for my daughter and once a month they sell family packs of tickets but only by phone :banghead:

It took me almost 40 minutes to get through on the phone to a human being and then ~surprise~ there were no tickets available. Luckily she doesn't appear to be too disappointed.

Lila64 said:

saw the thread title and had to drop in :sexywink:

Good luck on tickets. My daughter can get lost in Claire's/Icing for hours. Drives me crazy sometimes. And Ikea on a Saturday :yikes: Go early or late, but avoid in-between!

Have a great day :wave:

Nice title eh :sexywink:

It looks like we are doing the IKEA thing tomorrow :ohmy: and yes, we are going early :up:

fah said:

Nice title eh :sexywink:

It looks like we are doing the IKEA thing tomorrow :ohmy: and yes, we are going early :up:

Have fun!

Someone on the forum here works for TM in Canada, but I believe she has so pull in getting tickets, unfortunately. I could PM her name, if it matters :shifty:

Hello randoooom *waves*

My father is still in the hospital and being poked and prodded......It was a MRI this afternoon and then bag 2 of 2 in the wonderful world of transfusions..........

I am thoroughly chilled *brrrrrrr* and am going to go put more layers on...........

Sorry that you were not able to get Canuck tickets, fah

:up: kelly...........Coldplay :heart: (and yes, fah, it is good that you checked the date on your tickets :yes: )

I was supposed to see Narnia today.........A friend and I are now going to try for next Saturday............Have a good time!

We got out of Claires for $35 :shocked:

One of the mini fahs wanted a door nob hanger. Of course she picked up one that didn't have a price tag. The clerk didn't know how much it was and charged us $1 : hugedeal:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom