Gene Simmons Family Values

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Family Jewels? Yeah, it can be quite funny although I think in recent seasons there are a lot of "set-ups".

Shannon Tweed and her son are very witty though...:)

I really liked the early episodes. The newer ones are painfully obviously scripted though :slant:

I've been watching it and agree Gene's a different person as a family man. I think it is so funny that he is so dead-set against marriage, and you can tell he REALLY loves Shannon, the only woman in his life. The kids are really good kids, not spoiled rotten with drug and drinking problems fighting to be seen in the spotlight like other kids of celebs. I enjoy the show. The episode when they went camping and the snake got into the camper was hysterical! I love seeing Gene in his onesize drop bottom PJs!! And he is such a mama's boy too! His mother is so sweet.

Is this show still on? It seems like the Sopranos took over the entire station that Family Values was on and I never can find it in reruns during the week anymore.

I was a crazy obsessed KISS fan growing up so seeing Gene at home with the family is great. I think he's a riot!

I think the show's been on kind of a hiatus but from the looks of some ads it looks like they will soon be back with new season and episodes. Those kids are growing up and are so handsome!

I really get a kick out of the show! I will agree with it being painfully and obviously scripted, though.
Loved the jamming session that Gene and Nick had in the Beatles studio when they were in London for Nick's birthday but hated the whole Reggie (was that his name?) storyline

Back
Top Bottom