Gasoline Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ao1bnr.jpg

2.81 regular per gallon and i drive a fucking big truck... there's nothing like spending 240bux a month on gas :sad:

Walnut Creek, CA (east bay area)

We've officially broke the $3.00 mark here. :sigh: Depending on what station you visit, you can expect to pay anywhere between $2.65 to $3.07

Edited to say that "here" is San Diego, CA.

Last edited:
I paid $2.55 the other day but now it's up to $2.69 and I need gas again. :sigh: I only put in $15.00 and got a little over 5 gallons. I'm scared to see how much it would cost to fill it up.:mad:

If I calculated correctly in Toronto we are paying somewhere around $3.20 US/gallon.

So I win. :madspit:

Does anyone know when this will end...I need to save as much money as I can for U2 related items???

Carmelu2fan said:
Does anyone know when this will end...I need to save as much money as I can for U2 related items???

End? :lol:

We've been lucky here in the US for some time. We are just catching up to the rest of the world.

More and more people are needing gas/fuel/oil/natural energy in our world, meaning they cannot keep up with the production which supposedly means the price will continue to grow.

Invest now in oil companies.

Last time I bought gas it was $2.43, but that was about a week ago. Now the tv stations are saying it's up to $2.69.

It's never too bad for me to fill up as my car only has a 10 gallon tank and gets great gas mileage (it should, the ratty little thing only has 3 tiny cylinders :) ). I'm keeping it until it dies (unfortunately that could be pretty soon as random stuff keeps falling off it. :( )

around $2.50 here in 'Joisey'! :madspit:

But I have to admit I hardly look at the bill. Just fill it and forget it. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom