Game of Thrones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up with three episodes, now I've just finished #5. If anything happens to Arya I'm probably going to cry, she is cute as a button and totally awesome.

I mentioned her before too.

that little kid actress is especially good

I looked her up and this is her first credits. :up:

I think they are staying true to the source material. So her fate is already determined. I am staying off wiki and other sites because I don't want to see any plot outlines and get spoiled. I did see an article about tonight's episode.
and it looks like she puts needle to use. :up:

Yeah, Arya is the ultimate badass.

Up through Ep. 7 now, so all I need is to watch tonight's episode and I'll be caught up with you guys.

Such an awesome show. In the week since I started watching it, it's kind of rarely left my mind. Going to suck when this season ends and we have to wait a year for more.

I've found myself wandering around my apartment, alone, screaming things like "THE BLOODY LANNISTERS!" and "THAT LITTLE SHIT OF AN IMP!" in King Robert voice.

So shitty that he died. What an exceptionally entertaining character he was. Give Mark Addy an Emmy nomination.

When it's over in a couple weeks we'll be forced to resume muttering "Suhkie, I am vampire."

How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?

In my own bed, at the age of 80. With a bellyfull of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock.

Shit, crazy days for the Stark family. Robb (who has suddenly become totally awesome) is leading an army into battle, Ned locked in a dungeon, Sansa begging for her father's life, and Arya on the run! This one really set things up for some crazy climactic action in the final two eps of the season.

Tell Lord Tywin, winter is coming for him. Twenty thousand Northerners marching South to see if he really does shit gold.

I like to imagine that by the time the Dothraki finally get around to invading Westeros, Dany has converted them into mild Iowa Presbyterians.

Also, I hope that the wild Northerner women is a recurring character. It's either the actor or the role, but I've been really interested in her scenes thus far.

Her majesty's a pretty nice girl.

Sarah Connor?

I too was just thinking last night how sad I'll be when the season ends. I just looked it up, only 2 episodes left. Bummer. Guess I could always start on the books once it ends.

I suppose when it's over, Boardwalk Empire is not far off. :up:

Speaking of the two, I thought Boardwalk Empire was my favorite show of 2010. Game of Thrones would be my favorite of 2011, and I'd probably even put it over Boardwalk if I had to decide between the two.

When it's over in a couple weeks we'll be forced to resume muttering "Suhkie, I am vampire."

I actually said something similiar to a co-worker earlier today. I will really miss this show when the season ends.

I too was just thinking last night how sad I'll be when the season ends. I just looked it up, only 2 episodes left. Bummer. Guess I could always start on the books once it ends.

That's my plan. I didn't want to start the first book while watching the series, but the second it's over, I will crack that baby open and dive in. I'm looking forward to it.

You guys should read right through the first four....the fifth will be out before you're done.....

Mobvok, Dany gets a little more bad-ass every week/book. Hell, she watched her husband kill her brother. By using gold. Really hot gold. On his head.

Winter is Coming

You guys should read right through the first four....the fifth will be out before you're done.....

Mobvok, Dany gets a little more bad-ass every week/book. Hell, she watched her husband kill her brother. By using gold. Really hot gold. On his head.

Winter is Coming

Yup, I'm caught up now. Does it look like Season 1 will end about where the first book did?

It's looking like it, yeah.

And, I too will be bummed when the season ends. I guess I'll try to watch S1 of Boradwalk Empire and DVR S2 until I'm caught up. Breaking Bad starts soon which is good. And maybe one day I'll watch The Sopranos. Yup, watched S1 and S2 and then stopped, don't recall why, sort of need to start from the beginning again and go all the way through.

I also have new episodes of my guilty pleasure, White Collar, back. It's an easy, breezy, cheesy show but I like it.

I'm going to feel like this when the season is over:

game.of_.thrones.s01e05.horse_.cut_.gif

Who was the dude in the crowd who shielded the youngest daughter's eyes? I recognized him, but couldn't place who he is. I like that nancy boy Lanister has been captured.

"The youngest daughter?"

You mean Arya fucking Stark of House Stark, dude.

Anyway, that was as intense and shocking a sequence as I've ever encountered in a TV show that I've been invested in. I mean, fuck.

I couldn't tell you a single character's name, to be honest. Not something I ever pay attention to or care about in shows for some reason. I'm typically bad with it in real life as well. As in, someone will introduce me to someone and say their name, and they could immediately ask me what their name is right after they told me, and I probably wouldn't be able to tell them. Anyway, an answer to my question would be nice.

So, you want to know who the guy is that shielded Arya.

Yet you also don't care about or pay any attention to character's names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom