galaxies collapse in the midst of my intoxicating rage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i've never been filled with more hatrid and anger in my entire life, guys.

i walked through the streets, my arm stretched out with my fingers wagging at passersby forcing them out of my path and perhaps into nothingness.

so long as they're not in my way.

i walk through intersections, my one hand outstretched again as the cars slow to a stop before reversing - flying backwards into the air seven million miles towards the skies as the power of my rage compels them to flee at any and all cost.

my abhorring for all things against me (which is a lot, guys) is driving me to previous unexplored venomous rage, infecting all things both human and not in ways that cannot be explained on a measly message board.

i don't have to say anything, i just move my fingers and people flee in reverse faster than an interstellar burst.

that might be an airbag reference, but my point stands.

all things repugnant will face my limitless fury.

320919922_7a59be1c4f_o.jpg

Few people know that Superman II was loosely based on one of Slickies previous hatri/ed filled rampages.

Gickies in the middle, Kieranbetty on the right. One of their many "death and destruction" groupie skanks on the left.

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:

i walked through the streets, my arm stretched out with my fingers wagging at passersby forcing them out of my path and perhaps into nothingness.

i walk through intersections, my one hand outstretched again as the cars slow to a stop before reversing - flying backwards into the air seven million miles towards the skies as the power of my rage compels them to flee at any and all cost.

my abhorring for all things against me (which is a lot, guys) is driving me to previous unexplored venomous rage, infecting all things both human and not in ways that cannot be explained on a measly message board.

i don't have to say anything, i just move my fingers and people flee in reverse faster than an interstellar burst.

Well, I'm fucked. :|

I'm going taking Jamison down with me, though.

I must say I missed your threads lately, bear.

Gene Wilder got FUCKED by the Depp version. Fucked upside the head. There should be a thread about remakes that becomes a thread about Gene Wilder's legacy being 110% besmirched by Depp and Burton. I say 110%, because you have to give 110% if you want to excel.

Are you making Depp and Burton the escape goats?

Don't quit, don't even quit, son.

I'll tell you what, that guy goes out there everynight and gives 110%. he may not be the fastest, or the strongest guy out there, but what he lacks in physicality he more than makes up for in heart.

In other news I came into this thread thinking I'd learn a little abit about physics and shit, but cest la vie. Hatred is certainly a mathematical equation.

hatred = cos x + sin x / ma?

whaaaaa?

where is your god now?

quite frankly, i'm out of cheese doodles.

I haven't gotten around to figuring out the formula for hatred yet. It'd be simple to just say it's -Love, but that's taking the easy way out. Love, however, I don't think is purely mathematical - it's different. Hatred, however, may be. One day I'll get to work on it.

My chemistry teacher is going to write a book about love and how we're all connected by stardust.

He also said he had an out-of-body experience where he fought the Devil and won; I hope that makes it into the book.

Oh, hell yeah....fuck you Satan, there's a Chemistry teacher out there who has your #, and it aint 666.

I fought Satan once, but, it was at altitude, where I'm not quite as experienced....and so, he won, after using a move taught to him by a rare Ethiopian Monk. I wish I had trained overseas.

Monasteries aren't what they're made out to be anymore, NSFW. I know from experience, dude.

No spoken words said:
Oh, hell yeah....fuck you Satan,

Dude - he had three game winning goals - IN A ROW! Cut him some slack.

Your chem teacher suonds like a looney, LMac. I would like to read his book. Tell him to not focus on stardust though, that's where he loses me. It's deeper than that. Dust is far too big to carry the connections.

UberBeaver said:

Your chem teacher suonds like a looney, LMac. I would like to read his book. Tell him to not focus on stardust though, that's where he loses me. It's deeper than that. Dust is far too big to carry the connections.

It's a Hockey joke ladies and gentlemen. Except that it's not at all funny. Here's when it will dawn on you, Beav, this lack of comedic value behind your comment.......you'll know when the Devil, Satan, Mephistopholes, etc, hangs you on a Hell Hook and lets you simmer at 1,300 degrees Farenheit (I don't give a shit about Celcius, nor Kelvin). Not scared? Well, while you hang, you'll be forced to listen to Air Supply's B-sides while watching NBA basketball. Enjoy, M'Lord Douche.

Zoomerang96 said:

Have you tried dianetics?

According to Thom Cruise, it's the answer to everything ... and you get a good looking, much younger wife like Katie Holmes.

UberBeaver said:

He looks like Brian Doyle-Murray and Dwight Schrute, too. It's amazing.

150px-BrianDoyle-Murray.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom