Gaia Online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Anybody post here? It's an anime-based roleplaying/message board community. But it's also got HUGE subforums for pretty much everthing else... I don't think I've done any roleplaying or posting in the anime boardsto be honest. I believe it's the largest online community on the net in fact. (Their membership is ungodly). Anyway, my girlfriend got me posting there, and it's a good bit of fun. Their avatar system is basically designing your own character, earning gold for participating, and then buying things to customize them. With such a large membership, the posting is a bit more... um.... varied. There are lots of really annoying people what with their "liek oh my god linkin park is so hott"... and then there's a good number of people like you'd find here: intelligent and eloquent. Anyway, just wondering if anybody else posted there. My handle over there is DarkerWithTheDay (like the Nick Cave song)

I signed up there the other day. It's fun but I've heard loads of people moanin g that others ar4e rude and abusive on the message boards?! I wasn't expecting that, it gtave me a surprise.

I realise that this reply is more than a little bit late, but better late than never!

The site is a lot fo fun, but yes, there is a vast amount of immaturity and it attracts a lot of over-angsty teens. I haven't been on as much since Colleen and I broke up. But check out my avatar and let me know what ya think. :)

I hear good things sometimes, and I also hear mixed things other times... But thats the thing, where there are games, there are teens, and where there are teens, there's angsty pretentious omg pay attention to me or I'll cut myself wah wah my parents treat me to everything but I had to pay $2.50 out of my own pocket to pay for the bus therefore they must be oppressing me bullshit. Too whiny. No fun.

I post on a few message boards, this being one of them, another being my World of Warcraft guild, a guild for a different online game I used to play, and there was another for abandonware/oldware that I used to post on but started boycotting due to people being douches... I dunno... I don't post very often anywhere anymore... The whole posting on a message board thing is getting kind of old, to be honest. Why not have a real conversation, or read a book... *shrug* I feel out of place on boards, distant and seperated from people. Mostly why I'm going to be resuming my break from here after the Toronto U2 show in Sept. It's not that the people aren't nice enough, it's just that I can't really relate to people. I don't enjoy spending my time online anymore. As such, I'm not joining any new boards, like Gaia. Even screwing around and posting photoshopped pictures of amusement and posting random comments that don't make sense just isn't fun anymore.

I'm sailing to the moon on a ship made of mesquite chicken... won't you join me, oh ye vagabonds of la grille? There's plenty of room and I'll pouletly let you on for a poultry sum. May the breast man prevail.

*insert picture of chicken wearing a pirate hat standing on a barbeque transformed into a viking ship*

:shrug: I'm dead inside, I suppose.

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:

I'm sailing to the moon on a ship made of mesquite chicken... won't you join me, oh ye vagabonds of la grille? There's plenty of room and I'll pouletly let you on for a poultry sum. May the breast man prevail.

*insert picture of chicken wearing a pirate hat standing on a barbeque transformed into a viking ship*

:shrug: I'm dead inside, I suppose.

:lmao: Good to meet someone stranger than I am! :)

oh, I'm "Crank Heart" there, I don't post anymore though... most of time is a boring place

I like the fact of create a character and all that

Back
Top Bottom