Gaga, Pakistan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woah, awesome! :up:

Now I want to hear from Khan about how hilariously into it you were. :wink:
:lol: i think he might've woken up my dad! :giggle: he sounded like me when i drive...or am in anything with wheels, really.

I'm listening to Talk Talk (the song lolz) now. :') I'm kinda enjoying this too much.

Never seen the US version either, the music channel I watched more or less constantly from 2000-2007 always showed to other one.
ooh, love that song (and the smilie btw).

When Talk Talk the band and song came out in what, 82, all the interviews went on about them being like Duran, just cos they supported them and had a double barrelled name. I thought this was nonsense of course, and was proved right when Kajagoogoo came along, who really were Duran copyists.
With worse hair.
And Limahl.
i love kajagoogoo :reject:

I often say that I don't like metal, but y'know, when we're talking Motorhead and Sabbath and shit, I'll get me summadat.

That's only because you think the Motorhead biographies are the best comedic literature money can buy!

To be entirely pedantic, that was when they were called Flowers and before they changed their name to Icehouse. I can be difficult cos I've just got home from the Grace Emily, and drunk their crap wine...

i still have their first album tagged as flowers.

:reject:
No reject required!!!!! that was when they were brilliant and before Iva sacked the band and grew a mullet and decided to "rock out".

I also wanna know who the hell was the other "Flowers" that they had to change their name for...

To be entirely pedantic, that was when they were called Flowers and before they changed their name to Icehouse. I can be difficult cos I've just got home from the Grace Emily, and drunk their crap wine...

Pfft, you act like I don't know that...

Great song, though.

This is not the first time you've mentioned the Grace Emily. I usually go to the Duke of Yorke now. Not tonight, though, preserving money.

Pfft, you act like I don't know that...

Great song, though.

This is not the first time you've mentioned the Grace Emily. I usually go to the Duke of Yorke now. Not tonight, though, preserving money.
Just checking....

And like the Grace, does the Dook have 2 types of wine: red and white? Or as I like to look at it, shite and only slightly less shite? They have got no label sav blanc now though :wee:

No reject required!!!!! that was when they were brilliant and before Iva sacked the band and grew a mullet and decided to "rock out".

I also wanna know who the hell was the other "Flowers" that they had to change their name for...
:D

wikipedia said it was a scottish band. can't find any info on google about them though so i guess they were a bunch of nobodies. kinda like how i assume the us bands squeeze and the beat were, requiring each of the more-popular brit bands to be uk squeeze (though only for their first album i think) and english beat over here.

Goddamn, this fucking tennis game is going all the way. I thought I had Borg on the ropes but he's fought back. 6-4 1-6 6-4 3-6. :crack:

Just checking....

And like the Grace, does the Dook have 2 types of wine: red and white? Or as I like to look at it, shite and only slightly less shite? They have got no label sav blanc now though :wee:

Uh, to be honest I usually just drink beer, I haven't tried the wines. They have nice cheap pizzas, though. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom