Funny what? Funny like i'm a clown? Do i ammuse you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
BOCA RATON, Fla. -- A college student claims actor Joe Pesci punched him in the mouth for taking a picture of him in a parking lot in Boca Raton.

According to an incident report filed Sunday, Juan Carlos Montenegro told authorities he saw Pesci in the parking lot outside of a Circuit City on West Glades Road and approached the actor to tell him how big of a fan he is. Montenegro, 24, said Pesci shook hands with him.

Montenegro told police that he then went inside the Circuit City to buy a camera. When he returned to the parking lot, Montenegro said he approached Pesci again and asked him if he would take a picture with him. When Pesci refused, Montenegro told police he followed Pesci through the parking lot and continued to ask for a picture.

The incident report said that when Pesci turned around to face the Fort Lauderdale, Fla., student, Montenegro took a picture of him. That's when Montenegro said that Pesci hit him.

Montenegro told Pesci that he shouldn’t have hit him, and Pesci responded by saying, "You shouldn't have been interrupting my business," the incident report said.

Police said Montenegro's lip was slightly swollen and his camera was being held for evidence, according to the incident report.

Pesci won an Academy Award in 1990 for best supporting actor in "Goodfellas" and was nominated 10 years earlier for best supporting actor for his performance as Jake LaMotta's brother in "Raging Bull."

'Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your shine box.'

Is anyone else wondering why Pesci was still in the parking lot after the kid bought the camera? You'd have thought a bit of time would have passed between the hand shake and the second encounter.

Those Circuit City parking lots must be happenin' places...

financeguy said:
'Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your shine box.'

I've never understood that. Great movie, but that quote is lost on me.

stammer476 said:

I've never understood that. Great movie, but that quote is lost on me.

Tommy used to be a shoe shiner and this guy is mocking him.

In English: If I wanted to be an asshole, I'd bring up your embarassing childhood job. Oops, did I already do that? :wink:

phanan said:
Is anyone else wondering why Pesci was still in the parking lot after the kid bought the camera? You'd have thought a bit of time would have passed between the hand shake and the second encounter.

Those Circuit City parking lots must be happenin' places...

fer sure

he shouldnt have hit him.

poor guy

Back
Top Bottom