Fukuoka, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assver doesn't want to see Starbuck holes in Gerard Way's pants again.

90 more posts to 10k, 45 minutes till I go home for the night...:hmm:

phish_simpsons_h.jpg

Homer's eyes look like a pair of lopsided tits.

Just sayin'.

you know what's annoying? there's this song the english radio station in switzerland overplayed (i swear they license no more than 40 songs) and i kinda ended up liking it, but i can't remember anything about it besides a vague memory of a line that isn't enough to find it on google, something about coming home to you or calling and hearing your voice and coming home....dumb song, but i want a copy. and i can't freakin' remember it!

AX!!! Did you get my text?? I got your card today :lmao:

Yes! I'm glad you liked it. I just realised it's the only one of the cards I sent that I forgot to take a photograph of too. :grumpy:

So how was your Christmas/New Year's?

Yes! I'm glad you liked it. I just realised it's the only one of the cards I sent that I forgot to take a photograph of too. :grumpy:

So how was your Christmas/New Year's?

:giggle: It was a brilliant card, right down to the detailed drawings!! You don't draw too bad for a legally blind dude! :tongue:

Christmas was spent with family on the West Coast @ Port Waikato, NY was spent on the East coast at Long Bay Coromandel...bloody brilliant for both!! I now have an awesome tan too!! :yippie:

Sadly the tummy bug was going around the camp, and I think I now have it :sad:

What have I missed lately? Who's come, who's gone, who's gone mad, who's more sane? Details details details!

:giggle: It was a brilliant card, right down to the detailed drawings!! You don't draw too bad for a legally blind dude! :tongue:

Christmas was spent with family on the West Coast @ Port Waikato, NY was spent on the East coast at Long Bay Coromandel...bloody brilliant for both!! I now have an awesome tan too!! :yippie:

Sadly the tummy bug was going around the camp, and I think I now have it :sad:

Psh, my drawing's appalling. Can't get beyond 2D to save myself.

Ooh, sounds fun. I went up to sweltering Queensland, but we went on some cool day trips and I think I've worked my camera to death. Lucky I was planning on buying a new one anyway ...

Psh, my drawing's appalling. Can't get beyond 2D to save myself.

Ooh, sounds fun. I went up to sweltering Queensland, but we went on some cool day trips and I think I've worked my camera to death. Lucky I was planning on buying a new one anyway ...

You were on a boat weren't you when I sent you a NY text??

What have I missed lately? Who's come, who's gone, who's gone mad, who's more sane? Details details details!

I would tell you that you hadn't missed much, especially as the thread utterly crawled around Christmas/NYE, but apparently something did happen and a couple of people seem to have fucked off.

Otherwise, it's been the same old Superthread really.

I would tell you that you hadn't missed much, especially as the thread utterly crawled around Christmas/NYE, but apparently something did happen and a couple of people seem to have fucked off.

Otherwise, it's been the same old Superthread really.

PM? Or can it be talked about here? :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom