Fucking, Austria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've five minutes before I need to go. Hi and bye, folks!

phillyfan26 said:
So, Axver, of the live songs you listed, how many of those MP3s do you have?

Most of them should be on this computer. You sure you don't have that OTH? I've only posted it to everybody in existence by now.

Axver said:

Most of them should be on this computer. You sure you don't have that OTH? I've only posted it to everybody in existence by now.

Definitely don't. I always hear about it, have never had it. I've only got the 12/31 show from Lovetown.

phillyfan26 said:

Definitely don't. I always hear about it, have never had it. I've only got the 12/31 show from Lovetown.

Sending now. Play it as soon as you get it, seriously.

phillyfan26 said:
i think i have all but like two lovetown shows, and i don't have those cuz i'm not sure if those have ever surfaced. or at least i haven't been able to find them.

Varitek said:

no, i have. duh.

ps i can't be bothered with spelling.

"I've" is a perfectly acceptable contraction. Seriously, learn English for fuck's sake.

I'm off. Time to go hang out with people who actually know how to use the damn language.

:wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i think i have all but like two lovetown shows, and i don't have those cuz i'm not sure if those have ever surfaced. or at least i haven't been able to find them.

Which two? I know we only have about 30 minutes of video footage of the opening gig, 21 September 1989 in Perth, and no more. Which is a shame as that gig seems to own.

Anyway, gone for real this time. :wave:

Axver said:

"I've" is a perfectly acceptable contraction. Seriously, learn English for fuck's sake.

I'm off. Time to go hang out with people who actually know how to use the damn language.

:wave:

obviously i've is fine. i'm just saying americans wouldn't use it there. just a comment, for fuck's sake. chill with your anti-americanism.

Axver said:
Which two? I know we only have about 30 minutes of video footage of the opening gig, 21 September 1989 in Perth, and no more. Which is a shame as that gig seems to own.

Anyway, gone for real this time. :wave:
here's what i'm missing:

1st leg:
perth 9/21/89
sydney 9/28/89
sydney 9/29/89
sydney 10/21/89
adelaide 10/28/89
auckland 11/10/89
auckland 11/11/89
tokyo 11/25/89
osaka 11/29/89

2nd leg:
dortmund 12/14/89
dortmund 12/15/89

fuck, i have a lot less than i thought
down.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:

here's what i'm missing:

1st leg:
perth 9/21/89
sydney 9/28/89
sydney 9/29/89
sydney 10/21/89
adelaide 10/28/89
auckland 11/10/89
auckland 11/11/89
tokyo 11/25/89
osaka 11/29/89

2nd leg:
dortmund 12/14/89
dortmund 12/15/89

fuck, i have a lot less than i thought
down.gif

What are your favorite Lovetown shows? :)

Screwtape2 said:
What are your favorite Lovetown shows? :)
heh, it's funny you asked that...i don't know. despite me having so many (even though i'm missing a few of the first leg, i still have at least 75% i'd say), there's only one gig on the tour i've listed to in its entirety. and even that i've only listened to one time. and that's dublin 12/26. but from what i remember that was a great show.

The one thing holding me back in my guitar learning: scales. I can't understand them. I'm reading a book, and it's all just going over my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom