Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

hour and a half....

I always HATED that song! :mad:
It reminds me of The Wedding Singer where that George guy always sang it. That was back when I used to stay awake in movie theatres.

It's going to be 4 degrees tomorrow morning.

I am waiting for the Getaway on Gap lady to call me back. :love:

She called me back! :hyper:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go NOW!

My mom just booked our Lake Plastered...I mean, Placid trip in August. :hyper: again! She requested our kickass room from last year in case the skater that usually gets it doesn't go again. My coach has already booked hers, one of the morning adult skaters has booked his, our friends the F's and the G's are seriosuly considering going...

This is the best day ever! :D

I had to leave the music store real fast before I bought a bunch of songs. I did let myself get REM's iTunes Originals thing, which was a good value at 30 songs/talking clips at $9.99 and has proven very good so far. I also got the free Song of the Week but I haven't listened to it yet.

Jim is somehow playing Float On on his guitar to the same rhythm as An Cat Dubh which is now playing on my computer. :eyebrow:

It's fun to sing along to in the car. :yes:

Speaking of which...are there cd's of Live Aid? My dad's tapes don't start unti David Bowie. :grumpy:

good evening randooomers!

What a long ass day ARW had :madspit: I had to go to get my allergy shot this morning and it was later than normal so I didn't feel that I should take a lunch on top of being 2 hours late. Sooo....the afternoon went by so sloooow :(

But I opened up my aol email to find some good news :drool:

Jim is listening to City of Blinding Lights on repeat.

*pauses iTunes for a minute...or four*

:hmm: I got home about an hour earlier than normal. This feels odd....I thought it was a lot later. :shrug: oh well, more time to spend on blue crack I guess!

:shifty: speaking of blue crack...my mom was over on Saturday and she read the photo album you gave me, including the note at the end. I was waiting for her to ask me what blue crack is but she just said that it was cute and put it down.

What did you make? We had odd chicken cordon bleu here from the deli down the street. Not much cheese, lots of Italian spices.

A salad with asparagus and broccoli ( :shifty: :yuck: ) and a low carb wrap....pizza sauce ( not low carb :tsk: but I only used a teaspoon of it) cheese, red peppers, and olives. I put it in the toaster oven to warm it up :drool: I'd eat that even if I wasn't eating low carb so I guess it wasn't anything too different for me. Other than the icky broccoli in my salad :barf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom