Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight at dinner my brother announced that tomorrow morning will be the coldest morning yet :crack: It's supposed to get warmer not colder! :mad: .......and I do not know where he came up with that because I just checked the weather site and it's going to be 27 on Tuesday! HEAT WAVE :dance:

:heart: only in Minnesota does it from -10 to 27 in a day :crack:

Just think...a year ago right now we were in San Diego, laughing at people wearing gloves when it was 60 degrees out!

Schmeg said:
Just think...a year ago right now we were in San Diego, laughing at people wearing gloves when it was 60 degrees out!

I can't believe that was a year ago already!!!

And in a month we'll already be home from our latest adventure :sigh:

:hmm: did you get my email about the plane info? Do you know what time you'll get there? I have a feeling I'm going to be hanging out in the airport for a while since I booked the earliest flight out. I'd have to get to the airport by 6:30 anyways since my dad has to be to work so I figured I might as well get it overwith and wait after instead of before.

arw9797 said:
:hmm: did you get my email about the plane info? Do you know what time you'll get there? I have a feeling I'm going to be hanging out in the airport for a while since I booked the earliest flight out. I'd have to get to the airport by 6:30 anyways since my dad has to be to work so I figured I might as well get it overwith and wait after instead of before.
Yes and no. ;) I went to book at 6:30 and the hotline closes at 4:30 Central.

Or maybe you'll catch my plane karma and have a delay and we'll arrive at the same time! :laugh: Since it's only three days I can't imagine they'd send us in the afternoon. I'll let them know as early as possible.

arw9797 said:

I got the email.

Schmeg said:

Yes and no. ;) I went to book at 6:30 and the hotline closes at 4:30 Central.

Or maybe you'll catch my plane karma and have a delay and we'll arrive at the same time! :laugh: Since it's only three days I can't imagine they'd send us in the afternoon. I'll let them know as early as possible.

don't say that! I don't want a delay!!!!!!!! :mad:

I have a headache. Tomorrow would be a good day to call in sick but I think I need to tough this out and save my sick time. I think I may have a trip to L A soon....bad news might be coming out of there this week :sigh:

Kariann said:

I'll be with her this time so I'm hoping that my karma will cancel out hers.
Thanks...I need some good travel karma!

There have been a few random times when I haven't been delayed...landed in LA early, that was insane...

My dad flew to Chicago for work tonight; I wonder how his flight is going.

shari schultz said:

Good girl!!!!!!!!!!:)
:D It worked!

I have to remember I root for New England teams who are known for screwing up just when everyhting looks perfect. That's why they considered the friggin Superbowl champs the underdog of this game.

Steelers next week. :crack:

On the subject of injuries...I smacked my lip against the inside of the cashwrap going for some boxes today. That hurt. :mad: And I walked into an open locker door.

:hmm: I wonder if I could get paid for walking into things and smacking my head...I'd be rich! :love:

goodnight-tweety.gif

:wave: all randooomers

:wave:

My new favorite band is Spandau Ballet...the name...the mullets...the oversized, brightly-colored suits...:drool:

Edit: :love:
Spandau%20Ballet_00003.jpg

I know this much is true! :heart:

Last edited:
Ok someone just called my cell and I missed the call...then they called back and it was some dude that just kept saying...hey.

Kariann-Hello
Dude-Hey
Kariann-Hello???
Dude-Hey
Kariann-Who is this is?
Dude-Hey
Kariann-Hangs up

That dude is SO lucky tomorrow is my day off and I wasnt in bed.

How long were you asleep?

No one else likes my new favorite band. :sad:

Someone called my cell this morning and of course they argued with me about getting the wrong number. :scream: She demanded to know what number she had called. My name is NOT Fancy Pants!!

Kariann said:
Ok someone just called my cell and I missed the call...then they called back and it was some dude that just kept saying...hey.

Kariann-Hello
Dude-Hey
Kariann-Hello???
Dude-Hey
Kariann-Who is this is?
Dude-Hey
Kariann-Hangs up

That dude is SO lucky tomorrow is my day off and I wasnt in bed.

what a weird dude! :der:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom