Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*1/4 Candian*

My grandfather grew up on Prince Edward Island. I was convinced he knew Ann of Green Gables when I was little. :coocoo:

arw9797 said:
Schmeg do you have a link to the tour dates? I'm obviously Google challenged because I can't find too much info. :huh:
not having any luck either
I have signed up at several places for advance e-mail notice.........can you say tons of crap in my e-mailbox?

You know you have a reliable source when this is their picture:

58_con_2.jpg

:lol:

Providence is only an hour south of Boston! And the Civic Center is bigger than the San Diego Sports Arena! :D They could come here, too!

:crack:The U2.com site is having *issues*. It appears to have crashed for a bit...........erasing peoples PM's and number of posts and some posts alltogether..........:crack:

Ohyeah, this is going smoothly............:crack::crazy:

I just went from subscriber to general forum:crack: only...........:crack::crack::crack:
can't get into subscriber areas

Last edited:
WXRT was just talking about U2 and their Chicago date........they said find out Monday when it will be.............I am soooo happy to be :hyper: off Monday

Last edited:
IWasBored said:

:laugh:

so they're selling elevation tickets now?
Elevation? What's that? I'm getting great seats for PopMart, baby! I hear there's gonna be a giant lemon or something!! :hyper:

Schmeg said:

Elevation? What's that? I'm getting great seats for PopMart, baby! I hear there's gonna be a giant lemon or something!! :hyper:

well...i figured since they were using an old popmart picture

but yeah, giant lemon's the rumor!!! hope they don't get stuck inside it or anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom