Frostproof, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda reminds me of the last time I caught the bus. Some girl was with her friends. She talked about how she flashed people from the bus, who she wanted to "hook up" with and how one guy at her school wanted to be a hard out drug dealer and how he shouldn't do it.

Then she mentioned her 16th birthday party was next year. All I could wonder was "Where were girls like you when I was 16...or at least more attractive girls like you when I was 16??"

They only talked about these things as loud as they could with old people and children on the bus. Wtf?

:lol:

I've noticed on my tram route, the high school guys tend to be the most loutish, bogan sorts, while most of the girls try to avoid them - except for a couple of the skankiest, who are all over two guys at once. And there's always the one pasty white dickhead who thinks he's so gangsta, and when he gets to his stop, he walks through the entire tram saying goodbye to his "niggaz", even people from other schools who don't appear to know him.

Oh, and nation states is almost as much fun as airline mogul.

I'm willing to bet it's much more fun if you are the kind of person who hops online for an hour a day rather than continuously checking your Intarwebz to see what happened JUST NOW.

I'm willing to bet it's much more fun if you are the kind of person who hops online for an hour a day rather than continuously checking your Intarwebz to see what happened JUST NOW.

I suspect you're probably right.

Airline mogul is for people who are almost always online. Although it's been 24 hours and I've got no competition on almost all of my routes.

Monopolies ftw.

:lol:

I've noticed on my tram route, the high school guys tend to be the most loutish, bogan sorts, while most of the girls try to avoid them - except for a couple of the skankiest, who are all over two guys at once. And there's always the one pasty white dickhead who thinks he's so gangsta, and when he gets to his stop, he walks through the entire tram saying goodbye to his "niggaz", even people from other schools who don't appear to know him.

:laugh:

I'd yell out "Hurry up and get off" with an optional tag of douchebag or wanker at the end of the sentence.

I suspect you're probably right.

Airline mogul is for people who are almost always online. Although it's been 24 hours and I've got no competition on almost all of my routes.

Monopolies ftw.

What I want to know is where the hell is Railway Mogul.

Obama's going to win.
there are some dirty dirty tricks they could play, i won't believe it til i see it, even though most of me thinks he'll get a bit of a landslide.

but i'm also super nervous about prop 8, and the senate.

and, i'm gonna go to sleep now, i think

:laugh:

Would you like to lay track between London and Sydney?

You have selected yes.

Construction has been impeded by war in Iraq. Would you like to tunnel under the Middle East?

You have selected yes.

You have struck oil.

Construction has been impeded by war in Iraq. Would you like to tunnel under the Middle East?

You have selected yes.

You have struck oil.
president bush would like to suck your cock. will you allow him?

you have selected no.

president bush has now declared war on you, even though you're not even a country.

Have a good one, Vazza! :wave:

i can now picture you saying this even though i've no idea what you even sound like.

We should totally do a Superthread voice chat one of these days so we can all hear how stupid each other sounds.

Axver Railways Inc. has been bombed into next week.

Play again?

Next time, I think I'll build my London to Sydney route via the Pacific and North America. Canada, to be precise. Take that, George Bush!

Except time. Fuck, it's already the afternoon. I need to do work today. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom