Frosting & Doritos...What Are Your "Weird" Food Combos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Angel, can you give me tips on how to do this?? I like food just a little TOO much!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Hrmm... I am not a real food fan, and don't enjoy eating (I eat only when hungry, not for fun or creativity...)

I've put Frito's on my sandwiches and I also eat those smoked canned oysters....and beets...right out of the can! I'm sure I have weirder ones I just can't think right now...

Oh I just thought of another one. You get a croissant, cut it open, spread cream cheese on one side and cranberry sauce on the other. Then you throw a slice of turkey in there. Let me tell you my friends, it is delicious.

------------------
One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real disney land , but it was getting pretty late.

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

Hunks of Velveeta in smooth applesauce.
Applesauce, lettuce, and bacon bits sandwich.
Chips ahoy with kraft american cheese slices.
Cold baked beans. Even better if its beanie weenie.
Bananas covered in Karo syrup then rolled in crushed peanuts (a southern thing?)

homer1.gif

Some of these things sounds strangely appealing. (The chocolate chip cookies and applesauce thing, for instance.)
eek.gif

OK, mine is...tortilla chips (those big restaurant style tostitos) and grape jelly.

I know, I'm a freak.
smile.gif

------------------
There's heat in the sun to see us through the rain

My sister used to eat cheese (kraft single slices) and ketchup sandwiches. just cold, on white bread. I always thought that was disgusting. we tried lots of gross things while we were poor starving students. we used to have contests to think of the most disgusting food flavors.

Examples: Tuna Ice Cream, Cod-fish Grape Juice, salmon pudding. pretty much any fish/dairy combo would win!

In the morning I like ham,egg, and cheese on a bagel with strawberry jelly. yummy.

french fries dipped in chocolate frosty from wendys....its gooooooooooooooood.

now i'm hungry!

SICK!

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I dunno, I'd eat anything except beetroot.........SATAN'S SPAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

<====HATES FECKIN BEETROOT!

So lotsa weird things, especially when drunk. I even dip chips in beer. Hmmm, combos, strawberry jam and cheese sandwiches(every1 must try that at least once) and like a few others here crisps and stuff in sandwiches, I have loads, just can't think of them, maybe cause I am sober
biggrin.gif

My sis is downstairs eating a cheese, mayonnaise and crisps sandwich, yummy!

Cape Cod potato chips with applesauce

Doritos with chocolate

Pepperoni with cream cheese

My best friend just told me I was a goonie bird for putting mustard in my tuna fishie sammich.

Doesn't everyone put mustard in tuna fishie?

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom