Friendster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what is it? i don't need to sign up for anything...too many usernames and passwords to remember and keep track of as it is.

I'm on Friendster, the link is in my signature. Abel is on it too. For those who wanna know, it's a networking website where you can connect to your friends and their friends, and their friends. It's not a dating site, but more of a place to meet new friends :)

i signed up for it but i haven't really done anything with it and i don't even know if i remember how to get on there :lol: :der:

ehh i've signed up, sounds interesting enough. i'm sure even though i mentioned that i'm married and i'm not looking for another relationship, i'll get some 45 year old guys from hong kong like "u vey pretty. ^_~" whatever that is supposed to mean.

Headache, how can it be a scam if you don't have to pay for anything and no one knows your email address? If you don't like it don't join :tongue:

NBC, It's different from Interference because it's not a message board or anything. It's just a place to meet new friends. It even shows how you are connected to so and so. Through my current 16 immediate friends, I'm connected to over 98,000 Friendsters.

KhanadaRhodes said:
ehh i've signed up, sounds interesting enough. i'm sure even though i mentioned that i'm married and i'm not looking for another relationship, i'll get some 45 year old guys from hong kong like "u vey pretty. ^_~" whatever that is supposed to mean.

Yeah, that's why I'm scared of sites like that.

popularity contest/ wannabe dating site

the only thing that's kinda interesting is how I'm connected to carrot top, bobby trendy and Angelyne. Five degrees of seperation

This site amuses me a bit, especially when I look up people I know, but haven't added to Friendster and then I hit "Show Connections," where I then find out that I'm often connected to them indirectly through four other people...often in different ways.

In fact, I just checked out meegannie and jkayet through their e-mail addresses. I'm connected to them through five degrees, and that doesn't even count the fake Friendster people like cities and places.

Weird, eh?

Melon

I am on it with some "real life" friends. We never use the damn thing. I never understood the purpose of it. I thought we were going to use it like a msg board so we wouldn't clog our work e-mail's up during work hrs but we still continued to e-mail at work and pretty much forget about the site.

Back
Top Bottom