'Friends' Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
One of the best sitcoms of the second half of the 90s and first half of the 00s - imo one of the best sitcoms of all time. Too many classic moments to count. Ten seasons, 238 episodes. The thing is, I still laugh at any/all of these episodes when they rerun on TV.

B00020HAWY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Jennifer Aniston as Rachel Greene
Courtney Cox Arquette as Monica Gellar
Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe Bouffay
Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani
Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing
David Schwimmer as Ross Gellar

Think they're doing pretty ok financially? :wink:

Last edited:
i own every season (except ten) on dvd :love:

and this is a friends appreciation thread.

coming into it just to say how much you dislike it is bad manners.

chandler voice: "could you BE any more rude?"

It's very accessable and easily watchable. There are some very funny scenes, but a lot of monotoany by the end. Started of great... then slowly faded away.

Overrated by fans.
Chronically underrated by critics.

I still watch it all the time and laugh almost as hard as I did the first time. I recorded every episode every thursday night for nine years. I've been a little lost on thursdays since it went off the air. :huh:

Favorite episodes:

The one where Ross tries to teach Phoebe and Rachel about "Unagi" I laugh until I cry everytime I see the part where the girls hide behind the curtains in Ross' apartment and he screams like a girl when they jump out and scare him.

The one where Joey wears all of Chandler's clothes "could I HAVE any more of your clothes on?"

Favorite moments:

Joey wearing Phoebe's maternity pants as his "eating pants"

Pivot, pivot!!

Chanandler Bong

Balogna foreskin

"miss" chanandler bong.

:laugh:

one of my favorite scenes is when chandler gets stuck in the ATM vestibule and calls home to tell them, but only joey can understand him.

we absolutely love this show. chelsea loves friends so much that it's almost never NOT on in our house. i'm serious. if she were home right now, i guarantee she'd be watching it. lol, day or night, friends is always on in the background at some point in our house. even when we drove to phoenix, she was watching season nine on her portable dvd player.

:heart: Friends :heart:

Holiday Armadillo

"Oh, look. Ugly Naked Guy is decorating his Christmas tree. Wow, you should see the size of his Christmas balls."

I like the episode with Bruce Willis, ' im just a love machine.....'

I also like the episode where they play cards........

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm so neat freak scary like Monica it's not funny. :uhoh:

:lmao:

I just thought of the episode where Chandler lost his credit card trying to break into Monica's "secret closet"

"hi. my name is rain. i have my own kiln...and my dress is made of wheat."

-ross on rachel's choice of baby names.

friends is great :up:

Phoebe is the best :lol:
I love the episode where she tries to teach Joey how to play guitar and she was showing him chords..

Phoebe: this one is called bear claw
Joey: why is it called bear claw?
Phoebe: oh cause when I play it my hand looks like it. see! *makes a claw with her hand* try it!
Joey: *tries to make a claw*

oh gosh. too funny :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom