Free and Legal mp3 Links Compiled Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
one click mp3's for all to share

since I'm on cable now I love that I can click on links here and listen to the song right away!

I think we should post mp3's and streaming links of our favorite bands, so people can come sample our tastes and whatnot.

try and keep it legal, of course. Official mp3 releases, fully endorsed, I guess. We don't want you guys getting arrested ;)

Pop

Oh What a World - Rufus Wainwright

I Don't Know What It Is - Rufus W.

that's all I have for now.

seriously though. Any streaming audio or whatever...post it here

thanks, yertle! these are very nice!

I thought Grace Cathedral Hill was going to be a cover of the Red House Painters...but I don't "think' it is

that band i'm supposed to check out who's name i can't remember entirely is on matador, right? yes because i started going on about dischord rec.s and fugazi and just generally not making sense.

IWasBored said:
that band i'm supposed to check out who's name i can't remember entirely is on matador, right? yes because i started going on about dischord rec.s and fugazi and just generally not making sense.

Pretty Girls Make Graves

I havent heard the song they have there yet. I should download it also.

i will remember. see? i'm writing it down now...

:)

and as soon as i get through listening to to the new andrew wk album, i will check it out.

Basstrap said:
thanks, yertle! these are very nice!

I thought Grace Cathedral Hill was going to be a cover of the Red House Painters...but I don't "think' it is

yeah, i thought so too, but on closer inspection I realised the Red House Painters song is actually called 'Grace Cathedral Hill'.

and mikal, I've been using that site for sometime and I love it.

Now to sugar around with Matador...

http://www.amazon.com actually has quite a lot of music downloads....registering is pretty painless and I've discovered loads of cool stuff there.

ahhh

for amazon you have to register?

that explains why i was having issues with it....

:der:

yertle-the-turtle said:

yeah, i thought so too, but on closer inspection I realised the Red House Painters song is actually called 'Grace Cathedral Hill'.

damn my stupidity, the painters song is called ' grace cathedral park' not 'grace cathedral hill'

eh it's ok. i'm the person who can't remember if the springsteen album is called 'welcome to asbury park' or 'greetings from asbury park' (it's the latter, right?)

amazon.com doesn't like me. it won't let me listen to anything by bands other than the ones it recommends. it says nothing else exists.

Tossers
Real McKenzies
Dropkick Murphys
Flogging Molly
Pogues

those are my choices :lol:

supposedly they're going to put up another song this week. not sure if i remember correctly, but i think it's supposed to be 'redemption song'.

somehow i screwed up with amazon cos they're only recommending me stuff i either have or have heard, not anything new.

Back
Top Bottom