Foulness, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You two just need to stay up for 24 hours, this is the only possible course of action to please all parties.

I have a cold and a doctor's appointment (unrelated to each other) in the morning! This event that dozens of people are interested in has to have its time slot changed completely so it can only suit me!

Ha ha, The Hold Steady are coming to Melbourne. HEY! Melbourne is too good for your quasi-Springsteen, utterly inferior pretentious wank! Go home!

They SUCK. Oh my God, they suck so hard. I don't know who I disliked more, them or that My ....something Jacket whatever band.

Librarian :lmao:

Yeah, I was going to single out early '92, but you get what I mean. Fuck, FUCK. I hate MacPhisto. Fuck that shit. God that is some fucking terrible shit. Ruin some fucking good songs, you daft cunt.

I don't know what kind of a person would think of that, especially for the early days. I suppose they'd draw that conclusion from thinking, oh look, he was in Lypton Village, I really don't know everything about that because I'm just some fucko fan that's read a few misdirected pages written by Eamon Dunphy about it but I'm going to say that because that gang was kind of artsy and performeriffic that Bono had all kinds of masks even in The Day. What the fuck, man. Where am I.

I love you, Bonnie. You SuperWin at life and at opinions.

So, yeah, MacPhisto blew. Bono just tried too hard. At least Mirrorball Man brought the lulz. Any satire of wanky televangelists is guaranteed to do well in some regard. And Mirrorball Man TOTALLY suited Desire. What did MacPhisto suit? I'll tell you what. NOTHING. He was just a silly overblown character that Bono never quite refined.

And come on, the Virgin Prunes took all the artsiness with them. U2 were blatantly obvious, but at that point, they weren't rich slobs and had a sincerity people who aren't billionaires can appreciate. Now they're just wanky yacht owners who live in houses on the Riviera and should shut the fuck up.

I have a cold and a doctor's appointment (unrelated to each other) in the morning! This event that dozens of people are interested in has to have its time slot changed completely so it can only suit me!

I SUPPORT THIS ENTIRELY. Just because the event that dozens of people are interested in requires your Cartoon Talents of Ultimate SuperWin.

Have another vat of wine, dear.

Alright, my piranha-fish.

Aw c'mon that's all Traviud's thread, he can do the cartoons in there. It's not like he's busy enough or anything!

But Bonnie, your cartoons are made of Extra SuperWin! Though so are Traviud's. If you BOTH posted cartoons ... this world would be a better place! A place of humour. A place of mirth. A place of HAPPINESS.

Ashley agrees, right?

Post post post post post.

WOw, i really should read over my notes for my test at least.

Peculiarly, I have noticed that the less I study, the better I do. It's all kinds of WTF. But in my first year back in Queensland, I saw U2 on 13/11 and had an exam on 14/11. So I was flying back from Sydney to Brisbane and spent the entire flight studying my notes ... and that was the ONLY subject in which I have got below the highest mark (though I think I will get below the highest mark in Melbourne for at least one subject this semester, just because I no longer give a shit about PolSci).

Not just to his death, but to a lake of fire clearly meant to symbolize Hell, where his flesh will be burned continually for eternity. Proving once again there is no god more cruel and vengeful than Disney.

:love:

If you want me to talk to you here, stop crying to me about your lost childhood in PMs. :angry:

But I want it back! Why won't it come back? Is it because I included too much Agalloch in my top 50 albums? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom