Foulness, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walter = puppet
Bubba J = puppet
Achmed = puppet
Jose = puppet
Peanut = living, breathing creature.

That muppet on crack is alive, I swear! :lol: I :heart: Peanut.

When I was little Jeff Dunham used to be my favorite...shows what kind of crazy childhood I had. I used to run around all the time going *phew* :handoverhair:. It was only very recently I was reunited with him.

When I was little Jeff Dunham used to be my favorite...shows what kind of crazy childhood I had. I used to run around all the time going *phew* :handoverhair:. It was only very recently I was reunited with him.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnneooooom! :lol:

Peanut: (to Jeff) Am I pissing you of-fuh-fuh? (to audience) The funny thing is I am actually pissing him off. And he would like to kill me! But he will not because that would be a form of suicide.

Awesome. :up:

Except, my 2 year old now screeches at people, "SILENCE!" It's so hard to explain that she is imitating a ventriloquist's puppet mocking terrorism.

I'm glad I brought such joy to all your lives.

Until next time, adieu. (I am really hoping to wakt up in not too many hours, I want to see mah kitteh!

G'night, Ashley and Reggo. :wave:

I swung by the shops on my way home. Got pizza, chocolates, Tim Tams, and cabernet sauvignon to celebrate the end of university. Tonight is going to be a good night in Axverland. Watch out for possible drunkposting, people.

What the fuck is happening with this fucking cricket

I'm too scared to look at the score, since I know we'll be thumped. But Shepparton Daniel informed me things were actually going well for New Zealand at lunch!

And we just bowled them out for 214.

We'll still get canned though.

I CALL BULLSHIT.

And if this is in fact true, we'll get dismissed for about 75.

Hahaha. I nearly spat out my drink when I saw someone at the Gabba with a New Zealand flag with the words "Dan Vettori's Baaaaaaarmy Army".

That's fucking gold.

Brilliant. :lol:

Hmpf. Cricinfo shows that New Zealand's first innings is just beginning, but there's no coverage on any network here. :grumpy:

G'night, Ashley and Reggo. :wave:

I swung by the shops on my way home. Got pizza, chocolates, Tim Tams, and cabernet sauvignon to celebrate the end of university. Tonight is going to be a good night in Axverland. Watch out for possible drunkposting, people.

SUPER WIN ! CONGRATS AX :applaud::applaud:

Didn't need to buy more than one bottle as I have an unopened pinot noir at home. :up:

Right now, I'm enjoying the pizza I bought.

How about yourselves? Had good days?

im good, running around like a headless chook organising work , organising salary :drool:

can't wait to see the car that goes with the job :shifty:
but i feel like such a sell out to my curent boss!

does anyone know if Ali is ok ??

im good, running around like a headless chook organising work , organising salary :drool:

can't wait to see the car that goes with the job :shifty:
but i feel like such a sell out to my curent boss!

does anyone know if Ali is ok ??

I wasn't clear from what you said yesterday - is this a new job entirely, or a really sweet promotion?

I spoke to Ali both last night and tonight, and yeah, she seems fine, albeit a bit busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom