Foulness, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I've got to get started on the results thread. I need to work a few steps ahead so I'm not terribly rushed. My work involves:

1. Putting together an introduction using a washed-up celebrity, just like every other crappy music countdown.
2. Formatting the entries like the U2 top 100 countdown from earlier this year.
3. Finding insulting reviews that cast the selected album in as unflattering of a light as possible.

What we will be seeing soon has the potential to be the greatest thread in Interference history.

What we will be seeing soon has the potential to be the greatest thread in Interference history.

All I want to know is whether this will happen soon enough that I should just say up, or if I should try to get some sleep.

Fuck the Antipodes.

John Stamos isn't all that washed up though.

There's always the go-to Danny Bonnaducci ofcourse.

christ Mel, I was just about to suggest Stamos! :love: He's actually still fairly well known though... What about Dave Coulier?

I was going to cast him as this homeless man who tried to kill me with box cutters because I looked at his hair. He's doing the countdown as part of an out-of-court settlement.

I'm going to bed. I will probably miss all the fun. Damn. :(

Night, folks. :wave:

Guys, I found a picture of Stamos standing next to a cardboard box, looking very cold and scared. I'm sticking with him.

picture-10.jpg

If you can find a picture that makes a celebrity look more homeless than that, I'd like to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom