Forum addictions, its a serious problem my "so-called"friends...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
meegannie said:

:love: Carebears. My parents never bought me one :angry:

I used to be real into Zootopia, until people started to get real clique-ish. Met a lot of cool people there though!

I'm registered at murmurs.com and post occasionally.

I'm registered at coldplay.com message board but people there aren't as nice as they are here :wave:

Years ago when my son was teeny I hung out at iVillage.com but I got bored. . .all they talked about was mom stuff.

Now this is my true home! I'm not sure why but there's something special about U2 fans. Nobody else like 'em :D

I wish...
that I had more net time. I am always waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over my allowance just reading the small fraction of this place that I do. I know I am missing out on just worlds of wonder out there, so I try not to think about it.
thanks elvis
I don't think it is really addiction

hmmm
maybe I do
:)

I used to be a mod at another board, actually, but I got so disgusted with it that I quit. It was for hockey. :( It makes me a bit sad because I made some good friends at that board and I had been a part of it from the very first day it was started. I still read and post there from time to time, but only, like, once a month (and maybe not even that often).

I also used to post at a really amazing forum devoted to hockey fighting (yes, I know, I'm weird), but there were some serious misogynists there and I stopped going.

These days Interland is the only 'Net forum I visit with any frequency.

Last edited:
I think I might be registered at The Dent (Tori Amos), but if I am, it's useless because I never post there (anymore?).

I'm registered at Zootopia and democraticunderground.com, but I only post here. I've never heard of U2 Page, but that's probably for the best or I really never would get off the internet.

I joined here, but only really lurk.
foofighters but they're all feral (sorry if any of you go there!) and i dont post anymore cos the mods are like drill sergeants
u2page, which sucks balls
zootopia with the username brian lara and some guy pm'd me asking if i really was brian lara (yeah....dickwad, really)
anywhere slomey posts cos i am stalking him back.
oh and i posted a couple of times at the nelly furtado site but the people were so nice they scared me off.

yeah, i think a good board is for me is the rate of posting, here it seems just right, some forums are too slow.......just not enough members, others are too fast and I cant even keep up with a thread or topic as they dont last more than an hour.........

here seems to be right in between that stuff..........

i love you interland, will you be my bride?

we can have many blue children together?......

:wink:

I'm at Sweet Addy.com
really cool people there

used to go to an Ours MB but no more

I only frequent this board. I am registered at others though.

-official red hot chili peppers board
-official Darren hayes board
-an elijah wood board
-garbage board
-no doubt board
(on both No doubt and garbage board i am ElectricMofo40 and i have like 75 posts..lol)

Of course I'll always consider interference 'home' but sometimes I visit u2page.com

I tried making my own forum once, but no one ever visits it any more :sigh: (it was for artists, and of course had a small u2 section :sexywink: ) I'm thinking about re-designing it.

Did I mention they were shinydiscoballs? hehe

But seriously, these folk at the Nelly Furtado site....phwoo-ee. They all got into some happy drug or something. I joined it just after that singer Aliyah (sp?) died, and there was this mass influx of people from her site visiting passing on all these sincere thanks to the Nelly members who had gone over to pass on their condolences when she had died. I'm not downgrading the sad loss of that singer's life, but the reactions from those people was slightly weird. I felt like I'd walked into a private funeral gathering in someone's home. Then I posted some short comment in some thread about her hair or whatever, and about 28 people replied to ME saying welcome! soooo glad to have you here, blah blah blah. It was very weird. I did a search after that and could not find one single fight or snippy comment from anyone. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom