For you Who fans....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
What's your fave album? And what's your fave song?

My fave album would have to be...well... Who's Next, but I really like Who Are You too.

And my fave song would be "Happy Jack" but there are lots of songs I love! Actually I love almost all of them!

I don't know about albums, but my favorite song would have to be Magic Bus or Substitute.

Quadrophenia and Who's Next are my favorites...

As for songs, jeez, there's so many:

Baba O'Reilly, Won't Get Fooled Again, A Quick One..., Magic Bus, Can't Explain, 5:15 and many, many more.

Fave album is 'The Who Sell Out'- I just love all of those cheesey jingles that are in between each song...

Fave songs- Pinball Wizard, Wont get fooled again, pictures of Lilly, Our love was
f35823wr7xh.jpg

my fav song... maybe: Happy Jack, Magic Bus or Love Reign O'er Me

album... I don't know

All of the above and Squeeze Box

I love this song

I would really love to hear Bono sing:

She goes, squeeze me, come on and squeeze me
Come on and tease me like you do
I'm so in love with you
Mama's got a squeeze box
Daddy never sleeps at night

:applaud:

martha said:
Angela!! :shame: I know you were raised better than that!! Go to your favorite used record store today and see what you can pick up. We'll be waiting here patiently.

LOL...I can't right now, 'cause I'm broke.

I know my family has some Who records-but they're packed away somewhere and we haven't gotten a chance to go get them out of storage yet.

Angela

Tommy is my favorite album. I feckin' love it - mostly because I always picture Roger rockin' out with his long curly locks and leather fringe. :love: Yowza!

Song. That's a toughie. Their mini-opera that they played on the Rolling Stones Rock n Roll circus is consistently one of my faves and I'm a bad Who fan because I can't remember the name.

Other fav songs - Can't Explain, Baba O'Riley, The Seeker, Pinball Wizard

kariatari said:
Tommy is my favorite album. I feckin' love it - mostly because I always picture Roger rockin' out with his long curly locks and leather fringe. :love: Yowza!

Song. That's a toughie. Their mini-opera that they played on the Rolling Stones Rock n Roll circus is consistently one of my faves and I'm a bad Who fan because I can't remember the name.

Other fav songs - Can't Explain, Baba O'Riley, The Seeker, Pinball Wizard
It's called "A Quick One" :wink: Great tune it is.

fah said:
All of the above and Squeeze Box

I love this song

I would really love to hear Bono sing:

She goes, squeeze me, come on and squeeze me
Come on and tease me like you do
I'm so in love with you
Mama's got a squeeze box
Daddy never sleeps at night

:applaud:
HAHA! Yea! That would be pretty spunky :D Squeeze box used to be my fave untill I wore myself out with it lol

I would freaking love to see it performed! One of my friends saw an orchestra perform the whole thing in its entirety and he said it was awesome - and he's not even a Who fan!

kariatari said:
Can't Explain, Baba O'Riley, The Seeker, Pinball Wizard

I was just going to change my answer to exactly that.

:up:

The Seeker is probably one of my favourite riffs of all time, and Rush do a decent cover of it on their new EP Feedback. Can't Explain? How could you not list a song with both Pete Townshend and Jimmy Page on studio credit for guitars...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom